KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Great for parasite cleanse

Reviewer1905735님께서 Oct 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take along with grapefruit seed extract, clove and sweet worm wood.

Just plain works...

Reviewer3035175님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've tried others and couldn't tell if they worked or not....this one seems to have the best flavor and freshest taste of all of them PLUS, it really worked for me.

Another Gaia Success

HawaiianViking님께서 Aug 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is yet another Gaia product that I love! In the past, I've been a bit suspicious of herbal tinctures generally, since they seem to vary wildly in constitution and quality. Gaia's Black Walnut tincture is potent, and it tastes rich and surprisingly fresh. If you're looking for Black Walnut to use as part of a parasite cleanse, look no further.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I think this is doing what it's supposed to

PurplePegasus님께서 May 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

For the time being, I just use it to rinse with. I swallowed one drop by mistake and I woke up feeling like my inner gut was being torn (die-off reaction). I have to wait a while to be able to ingest this. In the interim, I hope it does what I read about it. My damaged teeth do feel very strong shortly after use. Will keep using.

life saver

Reviewer2270334님께서 May 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has helped regulate my thyroid and use it for candida. No more stomach blaot!

Well satisfied

Reviewer1500981님께서 Oct 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product for my mother. She used it as prescribed by her health professional and said she was quite satisfied.

Great quality product

Reviewer2988513님께서 Feb 26, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great as always

Perfect

priyanka님께서 Aug 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

High in iodine, it's great for the thyroid besides being a great anti-parasitic. I bought this bottle to help with intense tooth pain, which it helped allay in 2 weeks' time.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품