KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Adrenal Fatigue

Reviewer1929791님께서 Nov 23, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really works for extreme exhaustion and is not hard on the body like caffine; it actually nourishes the adrenals. It took a few days for me to notice a difference and after a few weeks a BIG difference. I combine this with Rhodiola and Cordyceps and feel like the three help me as much as prescription antidepressants for my mood.

Helped with adrenal fatigue

Reviewer1063977님께서 Apr 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Probably some of the best ashwagandha I've ever taken. I was a fatigued nervous wreck from my symptoms of leaky gut but after taking this consistently for a month I could really tell a difference. I was waking up with energy and my low blood sugar was radically improved. I will continue to take this as long as I see benefits.

Most potent ashwagandha supplement

Reviewer2664078님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for well over a month. I love this product it really is a stress-buster to say the least. I now am more calm, yet motivated and energetic.

love this

Reviewer1360101님께서 Mar 26, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a superb herb which I have been using for 6 weeks or so and have noticed a big improvement in my stress levels, ,feel it helps to keep me focussed also. top marks! :)

I love this!

5680244445204684826님께서 Jul 28, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just take 1 every morning - does the trick!

Great!

5278208926656040651님께서 Feb 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just what the doctor ordered!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

i am taking this for adrenal fatigue

Reviewer2674658님께서 Apr 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

i am taking this for adrenal fatigue, one at night, this is the best quality form of this herb.

International Delivery

5653104153867017862님께서 Sep 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Genuine International Customer; I'd waited for this product along with their Rhodiola with great anticipation, they didn't disappoint. The international delivery was exceptional and I could follow it from the minute it left iherb. The only issue I had was the customs in my country charging me VAT on the total order plus DHL adding an ADMIN fee. Considering all this though I still saved money. The original order cost 33 euro then 18 on VAT and DHL Amin so just over 50 euro for everything. Overall I'm happy, in fairness this is all outlined when I placed the order, guess I just hoped I'd get lucky and avoid it. I'm very impressed with the product and also the service. Future orders to follow.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품