KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Notice a difference right away

saralovesiherb님께서 Apr 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first few days of taking this product at full dose are actually a challenge for me (I could have probably eased in but not my personality - hence needing this in the first place...), it knocks me out. I'm quite tired the first few days and then it tapers into something lovely, I'm calmer and more relaxed, my sleep becomes more consistent and I don't have the stress peaks that usually pepper my day.

works for me

5107162769610454320님께서 Jan 06, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used many other products but Gaia seems to be the most effective and without any other additives. It helps me balance my cortisol and it works great! You can see in the cap that it really contains an extract of plants because of the dark colour. It doesn't feel so plastic as other supplements can be. It feels pure and I can feel the difference. I ordered it several times now and I will look for other supplements of Gaia to take, because of the good and pure quality!

i love this product

5459192060227486081님께서 Jul 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I buy these on iherb as i order other things that are more expensive in australia and i was looking for a good adrenal herbal formula - a blogger had recommended them upon taking a look at the reviews it seemed a good option to order...well... i love these liquid phyto caps - i really noticed a difference when i ran out - and in stressful times and when i am up cooking all night or at my desk to stupid hours it really makes a difference and soothes the trauma i am creating for my body! so anecdotally i say these are fantastic ...i sometimes also use some adrenal cortex from thorne and i drink teas with tulsi and lavender - and sometimes i really try to just get to bed on time and rest and meditate and do yoga and all the other things that support the adrenals - i herb you are awesome!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Adrenal Support!

Reviewer2860352님께서 Oct 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was recently tested and was found to have an elevated TSH level. I just started on this supplement a few days ago, and I can already feel a big difference! I do exercise regularly and I take a plethora of supplements, but this really compliments my regimen well. I initially tried a product with glandular constituents, and I found that to have side effects (mostly nausea!). With this product, I feel no side effects - only increased energy and well-being. Definitely give this one a try. BTW - this is my first review of a product ever. That has to count for something!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great!

Reviewer1022382님께서 Apr 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great!

Helps with Adrenal Fatigue

Reviewer1613721님께서 Nov 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you are run down, sluggish, tired all the time, this product plus B complex will get you back up and going again. Have reordered and used for 6 months now and I feel great.

j

Reviewer1708068님께서 Jul 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I think I am noticing an effect...will know more in a month.

No effect

brobin님께서 Jun 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this product to trial as I have hyperaldosteronism. Didn't notice any effect with this product. Oh well, at least I gave it a try.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5544652146967243969님께서 May 08, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Improving my energy.

Gaia Adrenal Health

Reviewer2362184님께서 Feb 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this supplement, helps alot with chronic fatique/ fibromyalgia.

상품 1-10 중 전체 32 상품