KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

5 Star

4800649671725276652님께서 Mar 13, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

i loved this product ...

Relief at Last

5726413828183429852님께서 Feb 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'd been having low energy and heart palpitations this past year, and my dd also had low energy, as if our adrenals were fatigued. We both feel better, and my heart palpitations (had heart checked prior and it was fine.) have diminished greatly and the energy levels have increased, within the first two weeks of taking it! Hoping for continued increase in energy, healthier adrenals over the next few months!

Life Changer

5648155908964111973님께서 Feb 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I will not live without this, ever again. My health has done a 180 for the better this year since getting on Adrenal support. I absolutely recommend this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Nourishing to the adrenals and good support.

NATURALINSPIRATIONSTATION님께서 Feb 02, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for the last few months for adrenal fatigue. This is has had a VERY noticeable impact on my health and the state of my mental health. I feel more energised, lighter and happier since taking this product. I haven't crashed in the weeks since I started taking this product. Great nourishing supplement for adrenal fatigue! Well worth it and I highly recommend this product for anyone with adrenal fatigue issues.

Adrenal help

5669660919913290350님께서 Jan 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Ive been taking the recommended 4 per day and do feel my adrenal hyperactivity and high cortisol is lessening. Its definitely not a quick fix and I envisage it will take some time on this to really feel full effects. Great combo of herbs although a little pricey if taking 4 per day for several months.

OK

Sahasrara13님께서 Dec 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't feel any difference after taking this product. Maybe it needs more time but is too pricey for me for a long-term use.

Good Product

Reviewer3144102님께서 Jul 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had headaches for a long time and my DR. recommended that I use this product and it has really helped a lot.

healing adrenal glands

Reviewer3322048님께서 Jun 18, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was told this is by far the best supplement there is for adrenal gland health. Adrenal glands take a while to heal ... To feel less stressed and to handle stress better. At least 3 months, but I think I notice a difference already (1 month).

sleeping much better

Reviewer1080654님께서 Mar 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Little do we know how something helps us...until we stop taking it...this proved to help relieve my symptoms from chronic stress, such as staying asleep (instead of waking at 2am and mind running on overtime)!Also, my days are much calmer taking this. I thought the help was subtle until I stopped taking it for a few weeks...amazing what a good nights rest does for you!I didn't get chronic stress overnight, so why did I think I could remedy it overnight? Keep this in your reorder list!

A life saver

Reviewer1401721님께서 Jan 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

For adrenal fatigue