KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Seems to work...

Reviewer2194319님께서 Oct 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Too early to tell...as with vitamins you need to take them for an extended perior of time to see full results. Taking 4 pills is too much for anyone, bottle only contains 60 tablets, Not good...So, I won't be purchasing this anymore due to too much money for not enough pills. Update: taking these alone with inflamotion has almost diminished pain in my legs, so, I would recomend the combination, it seems together does a better job at taking care of your joint pain. So, I am revising my rating to a 5 star product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

Reviewer1344878님께서 Aug 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

notice that i don't get cramped leg muscles at night

great product!

Reviewer2228499님께서 Feb 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

my glucosamine of choice! with the MSM added and the other ingredients it's the only brand that I can notice a difference with.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2069325님께서 Jun 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Seems to help with soft-tissue injuries. Was looking for an alternative to New Chapter Zyflamend. Flexmend + Inflammotion (same brand, FutureBiotics) together seem to fit the bill.

Big pills

Reviewer1121929님께서 Sep 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The serving size is four big tablets daily. Makes me not really want to take them. I havent taken them long enough to see any difference yet. But I have high hopes after reading into the herbs used in this product.

Feeling better already

Reviewer1315509님께서 Oct 06, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some how I feel better on my knee, inflammation has gone down at times. I am in the food and beverage industry and I'm on my feet 10/12 hrs a day and I'm hurt by the time I get home. And that's when inflammation swells up. :( As I read in the previous review, yes it is too many pills to take and very little in the bottle. Over all I do see a difference and I will continue doing with my daily exercise and eating right. That's important too ;))

Good product

4914722193693725080님께서 Nov 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered my mater. She use, yet. No problem.

joint pain

5186824761583611427님께서 Apr 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer3198548님께서 Oct 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

a good product

Love these!

Reviewer1313524님께서 Oct 12, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product, best glucosamine product I've ever used.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품