KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

평가 | 영어
정렬

Hurry up and re-stock please

4999356770116235437님께서 Oct 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really enjoyed this tea. Love that it is caffeine free and the flavour is nice and refreshing. Packaging is cute. I logged on to order more but it's out of stock. Hurry up and bring it back please.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice flavor.

Deeann님께서 Jul 14, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love the hiviscus flavor in this detox tea. It gives nice sweetnes to tea. And packing is cute as well. But really not sure about its cleaning function. It's great as tasty tea with some detox,but if you are looking for a ea for a detox, I would choose another one.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Meh

5136679753869970167님께서 Mar 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I didn't really like the taste, too much berry and licorice. Doesn't seem to detox

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Detox Tea

5671014467253561572님께서 Oct 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delicious tea with great results.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Love the box

enilorak님께서 May 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not the best tea I've tasted, but it is okey. I love the box, it's so cute!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good product

5141863335369548583님께서 Nov 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good product

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nice and healthy

FancyBeauty님께서 Aug 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked this tea. Cute box so and nice taste. Drinking it for a long time you will definetely notice some improvements with the skin and digestive system. It does really detox. Хороший приятный чай, приятный запах и вкус. Если пить долгое время то можно заметить некоторые изменения с кожей и пищеварительной системой.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Re-order

Reviewer1540113님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm placing another order for this tea. It is by far the best detox tea I've ever tried. It doesn't have the harsh ingredients usually found in detox. I wouldn't normally choose to drink Hibiscus (too tart), but with this one, it's doable. It's nice to have narrowed down a tea I can enjoy again and again. (I try new things, and have a counter full of tea boxes.)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

LOVELY TEA

TheSoulfulSpoon님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

LOVE THIS TEA! : ) Tastes delicious and very relaxing

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good!

Reviewer1885632님께서 Jan 03, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Actually does make me feel good!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 | 다음 »