KO

₩4,757

₩6,019

할인금액: ₩1,262 (21% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Good blend!

Reviewer2130841님께서 Jun 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I add it to everything! Oatmeal, cookies, pancakes, french toast...and pumpkin pie!

Awsome!

Reviewer1996843님께서 Aug 21, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This spice adds wonderful flavor to all kinds of breads and cookies! I actually ordered this as a substitute of all-spice mix for ginger breadman cookies. It worked! And also, I usually put this mix in banana bread. Works great as well. I will definately order this again and again!

Mindblowing

5273463189186932089님께서 Nov 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this spice sooo much, it tastes somehow warm and cozy to me and I use it in baking, in my coffee, in my cocoa drink, sprinkle it over cream, over peanut butter, you name it. Also the package is very good designed. I can't wait to try other spices from Frontier.

Love this!

Reviewer1155103님께서 Dec 12, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We can't buy pumpkin pie spice in NZ so I'm thrilled to have found this at inherb

Very handy to have

LantauMama님께서 Jun 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for a raw pumpkin pie recipe and a raw pumpkin pie dip recipe - so handy to have it already mixed!

Like it in my oats :)

4963279444183123189님께서 Jun 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Try it out, great spice :)

Pumpkin Pie

5362843603087100112님께서 Aug 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect for adding to my oatmeal in the morning!

Used year round...

shedreamslittledreams님께서 Nov 03, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I adore pumpkin spice flavored EVERYTHING. This salt-free blend helps me to achieve that! Coffee, pancakes, breads, and cookies.... GREAT addition to any recipe!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A tiny bit goes a looooooooong way.

4776795722922697152님께서 Jan 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste great, just like how it is supposed to be I guess. And I needed a tiny bit like 1/8th of a 1/8th tsp (!!) to make homemade my pumpkin spiced latte, --- it's quite strong. This bottle will last me years.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Feeling of a warm fire and cosy winter afternoon!

NatureLove님께서 Jan 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This spice smells like candles and winter warm afternoons - simply makes me feel good. I use it for organic, raw cakes, cookies and a dash in my afternoon chai tea and I am in the 7th spice heaven! Yet it is healthy and balancing for the body at the same time - if you research each spice!

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품