KO

₩23,162

₩33,088

할인금액: ₩9,926 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Be very carefull-Будьте Осторожны!!!

5009168882181097084님께서 Feb 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has very spesific taste and it is green. If you try to add this to beverage or food be aware of taste. I used white stevia product before, which is less sweet, but doesn't have specific taste. При выборе данного продукта, имейте ввиду, что он зеленый и имеет специфичный вкус!! Прежде я использовал белую стевию,она менее сладкая чем зеленая, но приятная на вкус!

aftertaste too strong

Reviewer1949886님께서 Oct 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

No good for baking, it has a very strong aftertaste. So I think I will throw it away.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not up to my expectation

Reviewer1618287님께서 Oct 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I thought this was going to be white powder like Sweetleaf. I really couldn't tell that it had much sweetening power.

stevia

4893821711420793057님께서 Jul 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was extremely disappointed by the stevia the site doesnt show muchthat it is herbal i was lookiing for stevia powder WHITE and i was extremely disappointed moreover your average weight for shipping is a ripoff

don't waste your money.

Reviewer2424993님께서 Jul 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stevia powder has such a bad flavor, it completely spoils any food or beverage. It looks like a dried up sludge and doesn't smell that good either. I'm amazed people give it 5 starts???? I had to throw the stuff out, so bad it was.

상품 31-35 중 전체 35 상품