KO
KRW

여러분의 쇼핑을 원하시는 방식으로 만들어 보세요!

원하시는 수령국가, 언어, 통화를 선택해 주세요

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Frontier Natural Products, Organic Powdered Stevia Herb, 16 oz (453 g)

₩23,307
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Organic Powered Stevia Herb by Frontier

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2138475님께서 Aug 09, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the pure herb powdered. Tastes great.Doesn't leave any nasty after taste in your mouth like the white powder stevia stuff. It is a far superior product.

Know what you're buying!

11 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3131261님께서 Apr 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the PURE stevia leaf, dried up and powdered! It's not an extract, it's the real deal! It doesn't work well for cooking, and it tastes totally different than the extract. Having said that, I love this stuff! At first I thought it tastes a bit strange, but it grew on me. It definitely has the sweet satisfying factor to me, and I can go without honey/maple syrup once I put this in my drink. I got used to it after a few days of using it. A side benefit is that it helps my stomach feel better as well, and I'm sure it's alkalizing due to it's 'greenness'. Very good stuff for the price, and organic! You only need 1/4 of a teaspoon per cup.. don't put too much or it will not taste good because it will be too strong! I used 1 pound in about 1 year.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

An excellent source of whole leaf Steva, for its health benefits, and sweeteninng

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

GODisLife님께서 Mar 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have recently begun using this whole leaf Stevia powder (it's green, and has plant fiber in it) in my "Nescafé Cassico" instant coffee, with hot water which I keep in my thermos(s) after boiling filtered water. I find it is especially very sweet and enjoyable after steeping a while (I have a single cup electric warmer made by Corning Ware and a large Corning Ware cup with a cover, which is sold as a set). Reading research herbal data (rain-tree.com/stevia), you will find many health benefits attributed to the whole leaf of the Steva plant. After I purchased the "Frontier Natural Products" whole leaf Steva powder, from iHerb.com, I removed the ground whole Steva powder from the sealed package, and store it in my own jar type container, to maintain freshness and for ease of use. The many negative reviews for natural Steva is unfortunate, as it is famous world wide for its fine health and sweetening qualities, and it is easily dissolved in a water solution, taken in capsules, or mixed into various foods. Just be patient. There are no known side effects, and in fact has been found to be anti-bacterial, anti-viral, and anti- fungal. The Japanese are reportedly the world's largest consumers of Steva products. It is commercially grown in Texas, Central America, South America, China, Israel, and still grows wild in parts of South America. It has also reportedly been widely used in Europe for several centuries, after its discovery by early explorers.

Sweet and Green; Easy to Use

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2095580님께서 Dec 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The powder is light and flows well; sweet, green (a surprise). I am very satisfied.

The real thing

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2954499님께서 Oct 05, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This leaf extract is the nearest you come to growing Stevia yourself. Wouldnt use it in tea, but excellent when making green smoothie etc.

상품 1-5 중 전체 30 상품