KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Wonderful Sweet Herb!!

radcraze님께서 Apr 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband has always had a sweet tooth much more than myself so I'm always trying to feed him healthy without too much sugar. For the past year I've made him a sweet chai tea using this recipe: 1 tsp. matcha green tea powder 1 tsp. chai spice (your fave) 1 tsp. chaga ground into powder 1 tsp. whole stevia herb powder I stir and steep these ingredients in 1 quart boiled water for an hour or more then let fines settle and strain through nylon mesh coffee filter into 2 quart pitcher. Add additional 1 quart cold water and refrigerate. Enjoy!

Good stuff!

4913842146692470544님께서 Mar 22, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product and the fact it is the real stevia plant. Very sweet and has a bit of a "green" taste to it, which I enjoy....perfect for smoothies!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

this is great brewed up with other herbs

Reviewer1567207님께서 Feb 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make big pots of tea to drink over several days. I add this in a tea bag to my tea formula to naturally sweeten the pot. Yes, it has fiber and such, and would not be very good used straight. Using a tea bag, it just releases the sweetness and the nutrition of the stevia with no "slugg" or residue. If you want stevia to sweeten without the fiber, you need to buy the white stevia extract either in powder or in liquid form.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good stuff

Romlenz님께서 Oct 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste in smoothies. But for those addicted to junk food, maybe this is a bit too complex in taste.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Stevia truly raw

5353349799325396655님께서 Oct 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Extremely good product. I am extremely happy with this herb. If had not read reviews I would not have been prepared for the eathy natural taste. To me that is a bonus, but to many people, as I read did not like it for that reason. They wanted the processed white Stevia that is bleached. THIS IS ALL NATURAL and THE WHOLE PLANT not JUST THE LEAVES. Yes it does have an earthy taste that takes about a week to adjust to, but once you do using regular sugar later doesnt taste right and made sugar products entirely too sweet for me. It compliments coffee and it's earthy bitter taste. I make sweet iced tea with it, but must let it steep awhile with tea bags before adding water. I put it in my oatmeal instead of sugar. KNOW that it DOES NOT DISSOLVE, so to swallow it in drinks is good for the stomach, but can take some people time to adjust too, but does help digestive system. Love this stuff and last a loooonnnggg time as you have to adjust to personal taste, but cup of 10oz coffee only needs 1/4 of a tea spoon. Will buy again and again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

don't waste your money.

Reviewer2424993님께서 Jul 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stevia powder has such a bad flavor, it completely spoils any food or beverage. It looks like a dried up sludge and doesn't smell that good either. I'm amazed people give it 5 starts???? I had to throw the stuff out, so bad it was.

A nice sweet hint

Reviewer1183266님께서 May 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm happy with this product and the sweet hint it adds.

Pure!

5488173823045736024님께서 Mar 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Pure, green stevia is hard to come by unrefined. It may not dissolve like it's refined counterpart, but it does have a better, and milder taste. It blends well into almost everything except tea, but if left to steep it works fine to sweeten it. It is great in homemade hot chocolate, puddings and cakes, especially if it is used to enrich some other natural sweetener that you just want to use a lot less of like banana, applesauce, honey or other fruit. It seems to just bring out the natural sweetness in those things. On it's own it doesn't seem to provide as rich a sweetness, but if you like subtle it does that solitaire. And you just can't beat that it is pure and unrefined. Always a better choice to stick with the purest forms of stuff.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Tastes Weird

5663618081824661884님께서 Feb 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purchased it to substitute sugar in cakes but the taste is bitter for me and now it sits in my pantry waiting to expire

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Be very carefull-Будьте Осторожны!!!

5009168882181097084님께서 Feb 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has very spesific taste and it is green. If you try to add this to beverage or food be aware of taste. I used white stevia product before, which is less sweet, but doesn't have specific taste. При выборе данного продукта, имейте ввиду, что он зеленый и имеет специфичный вкус!! Прежде я использовал белую стевию,она менее сладкая чем зеленая, но приятная на вкус!

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품