KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Frontier Natural Powdered Ginger Root

Reviewer1439551님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

purchased this one as opposed to their cheaper powdered ginger as this one is from India whereas their other one originates from China; I've also found that some brands' bags of powdered ginger, upon opening, are tainted with a foul odor; this particular bag was not.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes great and nice bold Ginger taste

Reviewer1659759님께서 Apr 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had some of this in non-organic but this one seems stronger. We use ginger lots, fresh and powdered, for all its health benefits. Also my back hurts less when I take it. This is great for smoothies so you don't get the stringy fiber as with fresh root. I like their Turmuric also.

Organic Powdered Ginger Root

Reviewer2869993님께서 Nov 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This ginger root powder is just the best. It is so flavorful and sweet compared to regular powdered ginger. And great to buy in bulk at a lower rate. I fill up a spice glass and put the rest tightly closed in the cupboard as refill.

Strong Fresh Ginger Taste and Smell

MarieMR님께서 Jan 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just fantastic ginger especially knowing that it is organic with a real ginger taste and smell. Wonderful in cooking, in tea, for marinades and smoothies. Highly recommend. Will but again if iherb continues to carry.

Organic powderd ginger root

5542082328191677256님께서 Nov 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super product, tasty, rich, nicely strong. I am very happy with this one. I can reccomend it :-).

So fresh!

FondaLaShay님께서 Jan 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This smells so fresh and taste so good! I have been very impressed with Frontier's products, the quality is just so good! Will hopefully be buying this the rest of my life!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great smooth taste, perfect for tea

teacupLA님께서 Oct 05, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is wonderful for tea. We were always running out of our favorite Ginger teas that don't have added licorice, which raises the blood pressure and a bunch of other additives. We just want the straight ginger without having to boil fresh ginger from the market, etc. This is perfect for tea!!! We all use it here and now we can forgetabout the tea bags and just use the amount of this fine grind of organic ginger to satisfy each individual taste. Put the amount you want into a mug or a tea cup, pour boiling water over it and it practically mixes itself. It is delicious. PERFECT and simple.

very good

5190229633549558389님께서 Feb 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2511091님께서 Jul 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix my own chai spices and this saves me a lot of $ from buying this same product at my grocery store.

Mrs

Reviewer1621416님께서 Dec 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Everything was fine and I'd probably order them again when i run out.

상품 1-10 중 전체 10 상품