KO

₩24,964

₩35,663

할인금액: ₩10,699 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Frontier Natural Powdered Ginger Root

Reviewer1439551님께서 Jan 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

purchased this one as opposed to their cheaper powdered ginger as this one is from India whereas their other one originates from China; I've also found that some brands' bags of powdered ginger, upon opening, are tainted with a foul odor; this particular bag was not.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tastes great and nice bold Ginger taste

Reviewer1659759님께서 Apr 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had some of this in non-organic but this one seems stronger. We use ginger lots, fresh and powdered, for all its health benefits. Also my back hurts less when I take it. This is great for smoothies so you don't get the stringy fiber as with fresh root. I like their Turmuric also.

Organic Powdered Ginger Root

Reviewer2869993님께서 Nov 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This ginger root powder is just the best. It is so flavorful and sweet compared to regular powdered ginger. And great to buy in bulk at a lower rate. I fill up a spice glass and put the rest tightly closed in the cupboard as refill.

Strong Fresh Ginger Taste and Smell

MarieMR님께서 Jan 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just fantastic ginger especially knowing that it is organic with a real ginger taste and smell. Wonderful in cooking, in tea, for marinades and smoothies. Highly recommend. Will but again if iherb continues to carry.

So fresh!

FondaLaShay님께서 Jan 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This smells so fresh and taste so good! I have been very impressed with Frontier's products, the quality is just so good! Will hopefully be buying this the rest of my life!

very good

5190229633549558389님께서 Feb 23, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good

Good product, good price

5719835192785690266님께서 Jul 01, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I actually never really liked dried/ground/powdered ginger and would always prefer fresh ginger. But this one is pretty good. When I opened the bag, it had an intense ginger smell and the taste is very "ginger-y" and spicy as well. I still prefer fresh ginger, but I really recommend this powdered one – especially for emergencies (no fresh ginger on hand) or lazy days ;) This one is a little bit more expensive than the other gingers of Frontier. That is because it is from Sri Lanka and not from China – which makes me personally more comfortable eating it.

this product is amazing

4978558705254856028님께서 Aug 29, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am 69 years old and had a hard time walking up steps because of my left knee soreness . Started using ginger root because of its anti inflammatory . After 2 weeks of taking 2 teaspoons per day in a tea I can now walk up steps without holding on to the handrail . I also play racquetball twice a week without pain . I cannot believe the difference ginger root has made for me.

Organic powderd ginger root

5542082328191677256님께서 Nov 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Super product, tasty, rich, nicely strong. I am very happy with this one. I can reccomend it :-).

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer2511091님께서 Jul 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mix my own chai spices and this saves me a lot of $ from buying this same product at my grocery store.

상품 1-10 중 전체 11 상품