KO

₩25,913

₩37,019

할인금액: ₩11,106 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기
  • 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Top product

Reviewer3035278님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this to use for juicing when I cannot source fresh beet root but instead have been adding it to a drink mixture of organic cocoa, organic turmeric, cinnamon, cayenne, raw honey, raw milk and boiling water. It's delicious and I trust that it is also nutritious. A nice product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Don't much like beetroot ...

Reviewer3000993님께서 Sep 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

... I don't mind the taste, but I don't care for the scent of raw beet. At least in this form, it is easier to take. I mix a little of this in my yogurt, together with lots of fruit powders. Taking this daily for its many health benefits. In Traditional Chinese Medicine, beet root is beneficial for spleen, stomach, and large intestine.

Great Product

5050971468957965520님께서 May 11, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this powdered beet in smoothies and also in my salad, I love it and it is just as natural as it can get.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Excellent product at a good price.

5327914429102035472님께서 Nov 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Blends well with skim milk and cocoa for a great pre-workout drink to boost nitric oxide levels in the blood naturally, and along with the cocoa is loaded with anti-oxidants. Has just the right amount of sweetness to compliment the cocoa powder in the drink.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Tasty...

4771393685129604012님께서 Jul 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The beet root mixes well into my vegetable smoothies and makes them alot sweeter....which makes drinking them tasty and fun. I would definitely recommend it to anyone that is looking to eat healthier, while enjoying a sweet taste.

Top Quality

5422362618420644683님께서 Jun 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product quality is superb, being both very tasty and containing no hard clumps. Also I really appreciate the double organic certification, both by the USDA and the QAI. The fact that this product is from Norway and not from China gives me a sense I can feel more confident in its quality. My last batch of organic powdered beet from one of your competitors was from China and had many hard lumps in it, which made it difficult to measure, and was only USDA and not QAI certified organic. I blend one tablespoon of your beet powder in with two tablespoons of cocoa, a scoop of whey protein and organic skim milk for a super energizing pre workout shake I drink one hour before exercise

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Looks Great, Tastes Great

Reviewer2508079님께서 Jun 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great quality product, tastes great and is a great price! Ordering from iHerb is the best, Great prices, Great products. Amazingly cheap, fast delivery to Perth, Western Australia. I will be buying from here time and time again, shipping prices FAR better then swansons.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Fast delivery

Reviewer2849359님께서 May 19, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good for blood pressure and good taste.

works for me

Reviewer2746709님께서 Dec 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not that I have tried any other brand of beet powder, but this is sweet and tasty and organic. No clumps in mine. And as regards packaging, is it really that big a deal to pour it into a (dark) jar? I add it to smoothies, mix it in with my kefir, add it to broth like the sweetness and know it is chock full of minerals. The price did jump, alas, will ck out price elsewhere - I LOVE iherb, but they are lagging behind on prices these days.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

very good

Reviewer2001707님께서 Sep 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

very good, tasty, my husband loves it

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품