KO

₩26,421

₩37,744

할인금액: ₩11,323 (30% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Incredibly delicious, but you have to process it before you can use it.

Reviewer1204837님께서 Sep 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered two 1 pound packs of this stuff. When they arrived, I could feel through both packs that there were big solid chunks amongst the powder. At first I thought they were un-ground beet root, but further investigation revealed they were congealed chunks of powder. I used a mortar and pestle to re-grind all the chunks and then stored all the powder in brown glass jars. The powder is incredibly delicious in smoothies or just dissolved in water. The chunking is because beet root powder attracts any moisture in the air. I believe the stuff is fresh, just ultra absorbent. Loaded with antioxidants if the research is to be believed. And again, incredibly flavorful, and I mean incredibly. But just be warned: you will find chucks that have to be re-ground in a mortar and pestle, a blender, or a Vita-Mix.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Sweet tasting, clumpy, but excellent.

GODisLife님께서 Jan 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this as an additive to dried beans, and brown rice, and like its sweetness, mixed in with other spices to taste, before cooking. The clumps are broken up in the pot, using the back of a large spoon to stir into the moistened beans. Also, just squeezing the powder inside the foil package breaks up the clumps easily. I usually add dried tomato powder to the same mixture, and it also is clumpy and must be broken up before cooking, but both powders are nice tasting and healthy. I also like the beet powder very much when added to a glass of warm filtered water, with a couple of other vitamin, and green mix powders. The beet juice is very healthy for our lymphatic system fluids, and it adds some sweetness to the mixture. However, I also add Stevita to the drink, to my taste. I have been using a tie-wrap around the top of the foil package it comes in, after opening, then that foil package is also kept in a plastic zip-top envelope. I plan on putting it into a screw on lid container of some kind, for more frequent use.

Better than another brand

Specialist님께서 Sep 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered beet powder from another company in Florida (they claimed the powder was organic). The color and taste of this beet powder is far superior. For the few extra dollars and and an unquestionable organic label, I'll buy this one again. The price went up a bit so that's why I only gave it 4 stars

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Nitric Oxide from Beetroot powder.

Reviewer1963410님께서 Feb 01, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using Beetroot Powder since two years ago to maintain sufficient level of NO in the body and I feel the benefits.

BEET ROOT

Reviewer1234133님께서 Sep 01, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been using beet root for many years, it is a good source of calcium, iron , Vitamin A and C and excellent source of Folic Acid

great product!

Reviewer1930038님께서 Jul 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For me, beet juice is a necessity. I was diagnosed with IBS some years back and constipation is a real problem. I have shopped many sites and tried many of the products (powdered and liquid). Of all the products, this is the best tasting and least expensive, by far, in most cases. The only drawback to this product, as others have mentioned, are the clumps. But that also means they aren't adding anything to the powder to prevent clumping, which is good, but the clumps don't always break up easily in the bag by hand. I first tried a nut chopper but mine was a little too messy. I've now converted my coffee grinder for the purpose and seems to work pretty well (and since I don't drink coffee anymore, it's not a problem, or just get another one dedicated for just the beet juice). Beet juice is the single best product I've used for my condition, other than actual laxatives, and it works really well. (I also eat one serving of actual beets every day, flax seed meal, soaked psyllium seeds, and greens whenever possible.) I rarely need the laxatives with this regimen, and beets and beet juice have made a HUGE difference for me. I use a rounded tablespoon of powder, which is bit more than directed, in 8 oz. of liquid on an empty stomach in the morning and 8 oz. at night before going to bed. I usually mix it with aloe vera juice, which makes it more flavorful (tart and tangy) than just water. I also like the ideas others have given about mixing it with foods, and I'm going to try some of them.

barbe

Reviewer1336386님께서 Jan 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works well. I did read from one of the reviewers that you had to reconstitute in hot water first and that is true. That works well and can be added to my smoothie with no problem that way.

High Quality

Reviewer1380641님께서 Dec 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am so glad to have found a powdered beet product I can stir into soups. It is a relief to have a high quality product which is affordable and one of the best things I can do for myself.

Organic!

ManxKat님께서 Feb 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Organic, mixes easily in Kefir and yogurt, not quite so easy in water. Tastes good and boosts energy.

Great product

Reviewer1272906님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this to put in my pre workout drink. This product did not affect my workouts either way. Any how great taste. When I eat beets I can easily detect it in the color of my urine, but not with this product. Hence, I feel like this product is missing something. Nonetheless, great taste. I will use the rest for baking (sugar substitute) and cooking.

상품 1-10 중 전체 26 상품