KO

₩25,388

₩35,566

할인금액: ₩10,179 (29% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Makes a World of Difference!

lifeisgood님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Tastes Great!

JacobSikais님께서 Jun 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use this in my smoothies every day and not only does it taste great, but I'm sure I'm getting all the health benefits that ceylon cinnamon promises... really great product without an overpowering taste :) Or maybe I'm just used to the taste of cinnamon as I due consume it daily!

True Cinnamon

5591230968723437587님께서 Sep 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never realized I did not know what real cinnamon tasted like before this. The flavor and scent are completely different from what I am familiar with what I now know was always cassia. I enjoy this well-packaged product and will buy it again.

Unusual scent

5185625878476055280님께서 Nov 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

best cinammon Ive tasted

5449158617407307022님께서 Sep 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon-Cloveish Tasting - Euu!

4660434129283618733님께서 Dec 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Opened the bag expecting greatness. Color was lighter than a different Frontier cinnamon I tried before and the taste has a tinge of clove or a similar spice to it. Did not like at all. If you like spices such as clove though you might like it.

Great product

Reviewer2882983님께서 Apr 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

All other types of cinnamon feel bland and tasteless compared to this one. A must buy!

real cinnamon

5023683120439162120님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cinnamon is extremely good, The shipping snd service is excellent.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Extra nice and I know it isn't damaging my liver.

5433159421122550590님께서 Sep 20, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

tastes great and non-toxic.

Organic Ground Ceylon Cinnamon

4939146178035508668님께서 Feb 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm delighted to find this, and have just started using it.

상품 21-30 중 전체 94 상품