KO

iHerb 상품평

₩24,514

₩34,343

할인금액: ₩9,828 (29% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Best cinnamon ever!

Reviewer1825809님께서 Jul 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Store-bought cinnamon cannot even hold a candle to this stuff, seriously. The texture, taste, and smell of this cinnamon are all incredible. Frontier Natural carries a lot of really great stuff - this cinnamon is just one fantastic example of their usual standard of quality. Love love love this stuff. Absolutely worth the "hassle" of ordering it online and worth the [short] wait.

Best cinnamon ever!

4894510063753374815님께서 Feb 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Unusual scent

5185625878476055280님께서 Nov 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

best cinammon Ive tasted

5449158617407307022님께서 Sep 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Frontier Ceylon Cinnamon-Cloveish Tasting - Euu!

4660434129283618733님께서 Dec 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Opened the bag expecting greatness. Color was lighter than a different Frontier cinnamon I tried before and the taste has a tinge of clove or a similar spice to it. Did not like at all. If you like spices such as clove though you might like it.

Great

5057747265588589051님께서 Dec 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Delightful for using in coffee or raw honey. I love product.

great flavor

Reviewer2043717님께서 Jan 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I added this to honey for cold-fighting properties - it has a wonderful flavor. I am very pleased and am buying more.

YUM!

4699292911456229949님께서 Jan 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This cinnamon is absolutely delicious! It is a Far cry better than the supermarket cinnamon. I use it in my coffee every single morning and the difference in quality is clear. I will never go back to supermarket brands.

Cinnamon

4873141936943202368님께서 Nov 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a re-order. I already knew I would like the product because I've ordered it before. It's great quality, not expensive, and delicious.

The real deal

Romlenz님께서 Nov 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use sparingly, as this stuff is very potent. Maybe not for cakes, but good is smoothies and other raw food dishes. Again, use sparingly.

상품 21-30 중 전체 91 상품