KO

₩20,494

₩35,712

할인금액: ₩15,219 (43% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Frontier products have good quality and choice

Reviewer1185365님께서 Jul 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It makes me wonderful healthy

Real cinnamon

4889577416046149347님께서 Jun 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste good, not toxic for you, would highly recommend

Best cinnamon ever!

4894510063753374815님께서 Feb 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Cinnamon heaven

5027600614595086892님께서 Sep 18, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Such a good product! Taste is delicious, not nearly as strong as regular cinnamon. I put it on waffles, cereal, oatmeal ......

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Makes a World of Difference!

lifeisgood님께서 Jul 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After trying this Ceylon cinnamon, I'll never go back to Chinese cinnamon again. Health benefits aside, the difference in taste it makes to your toasts, muffins, cakes, pies, pretzels, coffee, etc is just incredible. Wow!

Unusual scent

5185625878476055280님께서 Nov 11, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my first experience with the "real" cinnamon. I trust that this is in fact the real deal. Very hard to come by locally so I have no reference point. The scent and taste are quite different from "normal" cinnamon. I don't like how this smells baked and to maximize its health benefits I only use it raw.

best cinammon Ive tasted

5449158617407307022님께서 Sep 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This was delivered quickly and efficiently. I ordered ceylon cinnamon partly to share it with a friend who is disabled because I saw some research that it helps with tremors. I saved half of it for myself and it is so fresh and delicious. I wouldn't buy any other sort now!

Cinnamon

4873141936943202368님께서 Nov 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a re-order. I already knew I would like the product because I've ordered it before. It's great quality, not expensive, and delicious.

The real deal

Romlenz님께서 Nov 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Use sparingly, as this stuff is very potent. Maybe not for cakes, but good is smoothies and other raw food dishes. Again, use sparingly.

Millitsa

Reviewer2836018님께서 Nov 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Find your service very efficient. That is always a plus! Thank you. Extremely happy with this product and especially, that it is non-irradiated. Love it!

상품 21-30 중 전체 96 상품