KO

iHerb 상품평

₩24,607

₩34,473

할인금액: ₩9,866 (29% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Organic Cinnamon

4975458088623941401님께서 Aug 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is funny that organic cinnamon taste nothing like store bought cinnamon. The cinnamon is very good. The price is not out of control. I use the cinnamon with the raw honey that I purchased every morning and before I go to bed. I am also eating better and I have lost 25 lbs. Using the cinnamon and honey keeps me focused on my day and it taste great.

Fantastic product!

5364501401315178513님께서 Sep 14, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very happy to be able to find organic ceylon cinnamon which does not seem to be availabe in New Zealand. Smell and taste of the same have exceeded my expectations. Will definitely order again!

Divine

Cyberoo님께서 Sep 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Extremely fragant, gorgeous for cooking. Will buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2429747님께서 Mar 16, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

high quality cinnamon....I just don't like that it is so pricey

Best cinnamon ever!

4894510063753374815님께서 Feb 04, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just received my Ceylon cinnamon and I am amazed at the difference in the taste of other cinnamon! Night and day difference! Will never go back to the other again! Plus great service from iherb!

Great Tasting Cinnamon

ShirleyM님께서 Feb 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this cinnamon. It is mild tasting with a very fresh, mild cinnamon flavor. I like that it is organic and not irradiated.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Frontier products have good quality and choice

Reviewer1185365님께서 Jul 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It makes me wonderful healthy

All went well

Reviewer1519238님께서 Jan 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

All went well with my order.The taste is more mild than the cassia cinnamon that I'm used to but that way it's easier to take more of it if used as a healing agent. Thank you

Real cinnamon

4889577416046149347님께서 Jun 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste good, not toxic for you, would highly recommend

True Cinnamon

5591230968723437587님께서 Sep 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I never realized I did not know what real cinnamon tasted like before this. The flavor and scent are completely different from what I am familiar with what I now know was always cassia. I enjoy this well-packaged product and will buy it again.

상품 11-20 중 전체 81 상품