KO

iHerb 상품평

₩16,674

₩23,820

할인금액: ₩7,146 (30% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Lifesaver

5580679851125980916님께서 Oct 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take pasta sauce bottles and boil water ten fill a half an inch of nettle on the bottom. I let them sit in the fridge overnight and then strain and drink them. They really help with adrenal fatigue.

Nettle, Stinging Leaf

4771155937321603569님께서 Jun 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The delivery was incredibly fast and I was pleasantly surprised to find it packaged exceptionally well and that it tasted delicious too. I will let you know if it helps to ease my suffering from seasonal allergies. My daughter has arthritis, so I gave her half. You will hear from me if it works. Thank you so much for carrying this. I will definitely order from you again.

Great!

4785094695232286440님께서 Aug 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. It's clean and have a lovely smell. I drink two cups of tea every day, and my joints are much better. iHerb.com sells this for a nice prize, and it's really good quality!

Great tea

Reviewer2963354님께서 Dec 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this tea, organic, good taste, an lots of it for the prise. Its a win!

Birthing preparation

MissGreen님께서 May 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I drink a mixture of nettle/raspberry leaf tea in preparation for birth. This tea has got a very slight bitter taste, reminds me of black tea. But pleasant. You can drink it hot or cold. I usually make a bigger batch. I only recently found out how many minerals some teas contain. Great! Plus, this is organic which I believe is extra important during pregnancy. This is a HUGE bag, will last long, and is much more economic than the pregnancy teas that come in tea bags.

Awesome

5450422080887372693님께서 Nov 20, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This herb this amazing!! Using this herb stablized my husband's Stage 4 lung cancer. This herbs have proven that Cancer can be cured. It is better than taking the Chemo theraphy. I uses it also.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Really helpful with skin disorders and allergies

5509014667136964241님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this for my child who doesn't like meat and has atopic skin and many allergies, all the rashes start to diminish when he took 1 cup of this tea (2 tbps of nettle per 2c water - brewed and let it sit for 2 hours) for 2 days in a row. We drink this tea until summer comes and he can run around with short sleeves.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Daily nettle tea for iron

Reviewer3035278님께서 Dec 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I make an infusion with nettle - leave it overnight for the nutrients (mainly iron for me) to come out and drink it with half a cup of boiled water several times during the day for a natural source of iron.

mild, earthy flavor...excellent quality

Reviewer1665617님께서 Apr 10, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product makes an excellent substitute for parsley flakes in salads, cooked foods, soups, or added to any dish. I'm not fond of over-powering parsley, so the nettle provides excellent anti-inflammatory and endocrine health benefits with a more refined, subtle flavoring...and the benefit of added 'greens'.

Nettle tea

Reviewer2436167님께서 Mar 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Silicon and iron in a cup of nice tea.

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품