KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Excellent

4818522275222989139님께서 Apr 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good product that i couldn't find in supermarkets ( in many countries) great price at iherb, fast shipping too.

Great flavor

DavidH님께서 Jan 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use a lot of this, like it better than the stuff with alcohol, has a sweeter taste. Make raw chocolate and other stuff, really tastes great.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Rusty Cap

TropicalUrbanite님께서 Jan 08, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was wondering why my vanilla latte has black powder on cup rim and why my coffee tasted metalic. First I thought it was vanilla bean residue. On thorough check, the culprit is the cap stained with its own black metal oxide residue, and also around the bottle rim. The syrup itself is a clear brown with no residue, smells remain "normal" and not rusty, so I pour it all into a new bottle and threw away the original bottle. Disappointed.

sticky but nice

Reviewer1130134님께서 Aug 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Surprisingly ok even though the texture is pretty weird (thicker than normal vanilla extract).

Bad batch?

SailorPlump님께서 May 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I got this in one of my last orders, was super dissapointed because it only taste bitter. No vanilla flavour at ALL. Ruins everything it comes in contact with. :(

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Good product

tinatherese님께서 Oct 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I really like this, it is not so strong but it is good:)

Corn free vanilla!

4856964071365084271님께서 Oct 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Due to a corn allergy, this is the only vanilla extract I can use unless I make it myself. This is yummy, but I wish it came in a bigger bottle!

Alcohol Free!!!

Reviewer1309211님께서 Aug 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very flavorful. Not diluted with alcohol. Fair trade at a great price!

Best vanilla ever!

Reviewer3092624님께서 Jul 27, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Enjoy this vanilla in smoothies and for baking.

Very good!

Reviewer2242558님께서 Jun 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I especially like the fact that this vanilla is alcohol free and yet is just as good, if not better. The consistency is fine, even though it is a little thicker than the fake stuff I've always used in the past; but, this is really of little consequence. For those who think the taste is sweet, yes, that is due to the glycerine. I know this from other products I use containing glycerine. It's not too sweet, though, in my opinion; but everyone has different taste buds.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품