KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Frontier Natural Products, Cut & Sifted Red Raspberry Leaf, 16 oz (453 g)

₩13,565
다른 상품평 (6)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품

Good product

Reviewer2734437님께서 Apr 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The only reason this product does not receive a 5 from me is because I was not able to have it shipped to my APO address. It counts for something to me when a company honors our military families that endure enough challenges without having shipping discrimination. We had it shipped to a family member who then shipped the package to us. By our calculations, the costs would have been less to our APO address than to the Stateside address!

Great Tea

5264751442694442820님께서 Apr 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This tea seems very natural... the bag is HUGE. I think it will last me a year.

很香fragrant.

Theeaglelover님께서 Dec 01, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very fragrant and fresh but seems to hv a lot of twigs.

Awesome RRLT!

5586514277851795085님께서 Aug 07, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was drinking Traditional Medicinals Raspberry Red Leaf Tea(Organic) for a couple of months so I decided to make a switch to try out this tea since it is more cheaper and it comes in a huge bag of tea leaves! The tea was nicely packed in the foil and it does has some clumps together, it really does smells like raspberry! The tea itself is not sweet and is very mild, I think it can be used almost every day. It does help to warm my body as well, will be ordering another bag of tea after this!

good value

Reviewer2590883님께서 Aug 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

been drinking as my mid-day drink. nice flavor. Had one other item that I forgot to order and would not let me add on seconds after placing order :-(

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품