KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

LOVE THIS STUFF!

Reviewer2619648님께서 Apr 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the only products that really makes a difference.Have had CFS for 13 years and it is a wonderful boost for the 'bad' days.Only wish I could buy it here in Australia. Debbie

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Free, Fatigued to Fantastic!, Energy Revitalization System, Berry Splash, 0.63 oz (18 g) + 1 UltraCap

Reviewer1847869님께서 Apr 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

powder part of the packet is very good. capsule part is not as strong as the powder. powder does help overcome weakness. Also great to take on an upset stomach. Goes great with apple juice.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

No complaints here - Energy!

benaturallywell님께서 Mar 28, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Just wanted to mention that I felt quite energized while taking this product. It was a good feeling since lately I have been a bit run down. Highly recommend this product.

Energy boost!

Reviewer2155863님께서 Mar 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This duo does what it claims. I feel like a rocket after I take it, with no jitters or chemical feel to it. A very natural boost.

Tastes nice.

Reviewer1582777님께서 Apr 05, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Quite innocuous, mild flavour. There was no sudden OTT rush of energy, nor a sudden drop as the effects wore off.

Refreshing

MikeMember님께서 Jun 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It was a little sweet for my liking. But otherwise tasted good for a vitamin drink. Refreshing in water with ice.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

seemed to provide a pickup

Reviewer2841015님께서 Apr 18, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Was wary, about jitteryness, but was ok.

Little difference

Reviewer1870531님께서 May 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

While I felt a slight energy boost, it wasn't anything more than a regular sugary drink would give me. The B12 in the tablet is provided as cyanocobalamin, so it isn't particularly usable by the body. There is quite a bit of packaging for what is actually contained in the product.

ick

Reviewer3231842님께서 Apr 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This made me feel ill to my stomach, I wouldn't recommend. Also it didn't give me any noticeable burst of energy. Maybe it works well for some, but not me.

Tasty!

Reviewer2550937님께서 Apr 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice flavor - not too sweet.

상품 1-10 중 전체 115 상품