KO

iHerb 상품평

₩22,518

₩22,530

할인금액: ₩12 (0% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • ** This product is kept refrigerated to preserve its freshness.

• 고객 평점

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Udo's lozenges

Reviewer2751084님께서 Jan 23, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great for sore throats!

helped heal mouth ulcers

Reviewer1768666님께서 Apr 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

i saw this product on a website when i was investigting remedies for chronic mouth ulcers. one of the recommendtions was introducing a probiotic lozenge. within several days of using this product, my symptoms improved. with continued use, i have not yet had a recurrence of this chronic problem

Great Product

Reviewer1423629님께서 Mar 28, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works for me, have not had mouth ulcers since i started taken the product, almost 4 months ago.

Flora probiotic

Reviewer1167330님께서 Mar 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very good, I would even say, excellent to eliminate bad breath and intestinal problems but If I was the manufacturer, I would not have used sugar in each tablets, I would have made them fully natural(less sugar and maltodextrin). Great product still!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

One of the best I ever used

5330572168551692061님께서 Apr 20, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one of the best I ever used and will continue to use in the future. Heal the gums and keep the mouth clean and fresh.

good tasty probiotics

Reviewer2804459님께서 May 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

We love these probiotics. Udo's choice makes some of the best probiotic product available on the market. These are tasty for my 5 year-old, but stick to the teeth a bit when chewed. iHerb is wonderful in their treatment of probiotic products, packaging them in a cooler with ice. Thanks iHerb!

Magical Lozenges

Reviewer2743176님께서 Jun 24, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot tell you how happy I was to discover these Probiotic Lozenges! I have never been regular my entire life, and this magical concoction is my colon's dream come true! I was so psyched when I found out I could continue taking them during my pregnancy. Thank you Udo's!!

Good digestion aid

Reviewer1738839님께서 Mar 25, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product forever, 1 a day after my dinner. When I run out I feel the difference. Nice taste & good for you.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Flora, Udo's Choice Super 5 Probiotic Lozenges, 60 Lozenges (Ice)

Reviewer1214055님께서 Nov 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product! It worked really well!!!! Great service! Fast shipping! A+!!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

The BEST probiotic I've tried!!

Reviewer1560361님께서 Dec 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking Udo's Choice Probiotic lozenges for close to two years, and it doesn't get any better. I've tried many different probiotics (before Udo's), and once I started taking them, I've never looked back. Highly recommended by someone with IBS and an all around sensitive system.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품