KO

₩25,454

₩31,245

할인금액: ₩5,791 (19% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Love it!

MarieMR님께서 Jul 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far the best beetroot powder I have used. It actually is in crystal form and really looks like the colour of beets and it is less clumpy and mixes really well and of course it tastes lovely and fresh. Hope this product stays available through iherb because have a great price good customer service and delivery.

Beets -- A Super Food!

Reviewer2511940님께서 Oct 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Beets are very nutritious, but we have not been able to grow very many of them in our area. This little jar provides a convenient way to have beet nutrition year round. They are able to pack the nutrition of 5# of fresh beet juice into a 7 ounce jar. I'm amazed! I've never liked the "musky" taste of beets before and have avoided them all my life, but these beet crystals are versatile, mild and sweet and wonderful in smoothies. I really like them in a blueberry smoothie. I'm excited to be able to add beets to my list of good foods. They are perfect for adding sweetness to various dishes in lieu of sugar.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1091779님께서 Jan 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product , high quality and reliable company.

100% Pure? Not.

Sickness-ELIMINATOR님께서 Feb 05, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

iHerb still says 2016 February: Other Ingredients 100% pure organic red beet crystals. Jar i bought says: Ingredients: Organic Red Beet Crystals, EU Agriculture, DE(=Deutschland = Germany?) = GOOD. Contains less than 2% Citric Acid = BAD BAD BAD. What is this??

Just Love This !

5534303202323310979님께서 Nov 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great taste and stays fresh and l love the smell of sweet beets! Good customer service, Thanks iHerb!

Very good Product

5180538556743278900님께서 Jul 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

As fresh as squeeze from a beetroot. I will re-order it surely.

AMAZING Product!

Reviewer1664875님께서 Sep 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These crystals dissolve easily into hot soups or broths or into cold smoothies. They add a beautiful deep, rich color, and delicious flavor, as well as nutrition. I want to always have this on hand. Excellent quality product. These crystals have condensed over five pounds of beets! AMAZING!

Nice

5517428095306406126님께서 Aug 27, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My pee is red, taste is OK

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품