KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Flora, Red Beet, Soluble Crystals, 7 oz (200 g)

₩25,754
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품

Love it!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

MarieMR님께서 Jul 26, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is by far the best beetroot powder I have used. It actually is in crystal form and really looks like the colour of beets and it is less clumpy and mixes really well and of course it tastes lovely and fresh. Hope this product stays available through iherb because have a great price good customer service and delivery.

Beets -- A Super Food!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2511940님께서 Oct 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Beets are very nutritious, but we have not been able to grow very many of them in our area. This little jar provides a convenient way to have beet nutrition year round. They are able to pack the nutrition of 5# of fresh beet juice into a 7 ounce jar. I'm amazed! I've never liked the "musky" taste of beets before and have avoided them all my life, but these beet crystals are versatile, mild and sweet and wonderful in smoothies. I really like them in a blueberry smoothie. I'm excited to be able to add beets to my list of good foods. They are perfect for adding sweetness to various dishes in lieu of sugar.

Excellent Product

Reviewer1091779님께서 Jan 11, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product , high quality and reliable company.

AMAZING Product!

Reviewer1664875님께서 Sep 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These crystals dissolve easily into hot soups or broths or into cold smoothies. They add a beautiful deep, rich color, and delicious flavor, as well as nutrition. I want to always have this on hand. Excellent quality product. These crystals have condensed over five pounds of beets! AMAZING!

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품