KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Flora, Organic, Udo's Choice, Udo's Oil 3·6·9 Blend, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

₩20,360
다른 상품평 (3)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

This oil went bad soon..

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2229373님께서 Oct 18, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil went bad 5-6 weeks after opening, allthough I kept it refridgerated after opening. The bottle says 8 weeks.

Can't live without it

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5102464968808236375님께서 Nov 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love Udos Oil!!! I've only been using this oil 2x tablespoons a day for over a week and I can already feel and see the benefits. I did order the largest 32 oz bottle from iherb but It must of smashed during shipment and it never made it to my door. Iherb customer service team were very helpful and efficient at refunding me my money back. I have ordered the smaller bottle again, I just hope they pack it well enough to reach Dubai!

Gross Taste

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

4684294166063330249님께서 Feb 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This oil should be used in an interrogation room. It's that hard core. Strong, Nasty, and Unapologetic. I know its healthy, but I think I will throw it away; It's just taking up space. I can't say it has a good earthy taste. Will not repurchase ever!

so far so good

5279112126722373932님께서 Oct 13, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Having it almost month, and i've ate is 2 TS per day. Skin is clear than ever but hair loss is still on gpoing, trying to eat as salad oil continuously.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Probably the best omega blend!

Reviewer3198646님께서 Oct 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this is the best one out there. The ratio is important, and I think this matched my diett nicely because I don't eat a lot of fish. I take a table spoon every day, and mye joints feel smoother somehow. Go buy!

상품 1-5 중 전체 11 상품