KO

iHerb 상품평

₩28,437

₩34,981

할인금액: ₩6,544 (19% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

These OPCs are the best!

Reviewer1232431님께서 Aug 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Talk about the best OPCs in the world. Masquelier's Grape Seed Extract is the best you can get. They offer the greatest degree of protection to human cells that you can get. This blows everything away. Buy some now.

Excellent!!

Reviewer1621769님께서 Mar 04, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was after Masquelier's OPC in capsule (not tablet) form, and found this to be one of the best I've used in years. Will be ordering again.

Grape Seed Extract

Reviewer2719099님께서 Jan 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like Healthy Orgins but decided to try Flora Brand will probably order again, since i like there products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5142722160647720901님께서 Feb 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe this will help me keep young and healthy!

Perfect!

Reviewer1821400님께서 Oct 17, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is really a good product since i have been using other grape seed from other brands including my fav. solgar,thorne research and now foods but this one is number one to me: Better skin,feeling good and focused immediately after taking it, it also gives me energy, and for some reason i feel handsome with this product :)

Flora OPCs

Reviewer2415391님께서 Jul 16, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works for me!

Need more

Reviewer2149588님께서 Apr 06, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is too short to judge how it works for me within a month. But I want to continue to take this product expecting good effect. As they are now out of stock, I hope they will be available very soon.

awesome shipping service

Reviewer3232770님께서 Sep 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Shipping is fast and order came to me in good shape. I cannot tell the quality as I have only taken it for a few weeks. But overall the price and service are good.

상품 1-8 중 전체 8 상품