KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great!

4824954684168281216님께서 Jan 28, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I agree with what many have stated, this tonic is definitely beneficial for the digestive system. However as a liver disease patient, I highly recommend consulting your doctor about this product although it has two of the best liver protecting ingredients i.e milk thistle, dandelion and turmeric root. My alpha-fetoprotein levels increased dramatically. As for the taste it's extremely, bitter at first but eventually, you'll adjust.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps to digest any meal

4901013426153747228님께서 Oct 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product and have used it for years. After a meal, I slowly sip 20ml and I can hear a gurgle noise coming from under my rib cage. This is bile being released which then greatly helps me digest a meal. Fantastic stuff and completely natural.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Herbal bitters

Reviewer2880880님께서 May 29, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is one great mix of herbs, to help us produce and secrets more enzymes. As we get older we lose those enzymes needed to digest the food. Bitters are great way to keep my husbands blood pressure normal, when his digestion makes him upset and is BP spikes up. Will be ordering more...don't like the price!

Lowers Cholesterol for those without Gall Bladder

4921084623697728345님께서 Oct 08, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

For those who have had Gall Bladder Surgery, use before each fatty meal to lower the LDL's. Even my doctor is convinced and I don't need prescription medications!

Works great

Reviewer1731012님께서 Jun 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found this to taste good compared to Nature Works, which tastes like paint thinner. Taking after breakfast and after dinner worked really well.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1152808님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My Health Consultant recommended I take Better Bitters to improve my digestion and she gave me a bottle which worked fairly well. When that ran out I needed more and found the Gallexier Herbal Bitters on the iHerb website and though it was not the same it looked good so order it. I have taken the whole bottle now and found it to be a much better product than what I had before. It does not contain any alcohol as many others do, it had a high quality taste and feel to it, and it has markedly improved my digestion. I highly recommend it to anyone wishing to do the same.

I love this stuff!

Reviewer2092134님께서 Sep 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It really tastes wonderful and helps me digest my supper. I don't get a stomach ache if this is around...and I was pretty much born with a stomach ache!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3003331님께서 Mar 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Strong taste but nice no alcohol

Excellant

Reviewer2820312님께서 Oct 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice Price

Hold your nose!

Reviewer3142853님께서 Jul 31, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Of course, bitters are not tasty, so I generally don't enjoy my dose of this. However, this is superior quality and probably tastes better than other second-rate bitters.

상품 1-10 중 전체 17 상품