KO

iHerb 상품평

₩12,315

₩12,445

할인금액: ₩131 (1% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

cold pressed sunflower oil

Reviewer3347220님께서 Sep 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

the product is O.K., but actually the price is too high as the product is product of China.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good taste but not exellent

Reviewer1571782님께서 Feb 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

i hoped that the taste would be better. it is not the same i usually purchased in my country. Russia makes the best Unrefined sunflower oil ever! since it is hard to find something close to the original taste aim happy with it any way. it is better than nothing!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

going to make cleansing oil,

Reviewer1590594님께서 Nov 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

organic, contained in glass bottle. I am going to make a cleansing oil with other ingredients I got from iherb.com. If you have oily skin, try to use sunflower oil or grape seed oil.If you search recipe for cleansing oil on google, it's so easy to make and doesn't take too much stuff so try it. Cleansing oil is the best to remove makeup residue and oil on your skin.

Oil cleansing method

5684332473418917167님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use a combination of this and jojoba oil to cleanse my face everyday and have been very happy with the results.

Love this sunflower oil!

5027971498750485465님께서 Mar 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I looked everywhere for the right kind of sunflower oil to use on my face for the oil cleansing method. This kind seemed a little pricey to me but bc it was cold pressed, organic and unrefined it was worth it. No issues with this product. Was worried the smell would bother me but even in my 1st trimester of pregnancy no issues. This kept for me for 5 months in the fridge before I noticed it was starting to smell and go bad. By that time I had used almost all of it anyway so I wasn't particularly concerned.

Cold Pressed sunflower Oil

Reviewer3357754님께서 Aug 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It has been nice as usual when ordering the above and I did receive it in good condition.

OCM and for Cooking!

Reviewer1153738님께서 Jun 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this as a face oil to use for washing, OCM, as it is non-comedogenic. But then I tried using it in my cooking as well--- what a wonderful nutty flavor! I used it to cook scrambled eggs an it was a really nice touch.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

CPD312님께서 Jul 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

可每天用它作油拔法good

Amazing quality

5758833361957727800님께서 Jan 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for oil cleansing method.

OG Sunflower Body Oil

Reviewer1790933님께서 Mar 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

From Oregon: What a whole body oil treat! I use it after I shower to soothe and moisturize dry skin. It applies easily and smells just like fresh fragrant sunflower oil. Will experiment with a new og oil when I'm all out!

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품