KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Love this sunflower oil!

5027971498750485465님께서 Mar 30, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I looked everywhere for the right kind of sunflower oil to use on my face for the oil cleansing method. This kind seemed a little pricey to me but bc it was cold pressed, organic and unrefined it was worth it. No issues with this product. Was worried the smell would bother me but even in my 1st trimester of pregnancy no issues. This kept for me for 5 months in the fridge before I noticed it was starting to smell and go bad. By that time I had used almost all of it anyway so I wasn't particularly concerned.

cool

5441601568455206788님께서 Sep 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

nothing problem with this.

Oil cleansing method

5684332473418917167님께서 Feb 07, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use a combination of this and jojoba oil to cleanse my face everyday and have been very happy with the results.

Amazing quality

5758833361957727800님께서 Jan 16, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

great for oil cleansing method.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

CPD312님께서 Jul 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

可每天用它作油拔法good

OCM and for Cooking!

Reviewer1153738님께서 Jun 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this as a face oil to use for washing, OCM, as it is non-comedogenic. But then I tried using it in my cooking as well--- what a wonderful nutty flavor! I used it to cook scrambled eggs an it was a really nice touch.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

going to make cleansing oil,

Reviewer1590594님께서 Nov 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

organic, contained in glass bottle. I am going to make a cleansing oil with other ingredients I got from iherb.com. If you have oily skin, try to use sunflower oil or grape seed oil.If you search recipe for cleansing oil on google, it's so easy to make and doesn't take too much stuff so try it. Cleansing oil is the best to remove makeup residue and oil on your skin.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Great Sunflower oil

Reviewer1275622님께서 Aug 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use Sunflower oil on my hair as a pre-conditioner. My long & thick hair is bouncy and silky after washing and blow drying. I've received many compliments. Thanks to the many healthy products iherb offers. Thank you so much!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Flora, cert. organic sunflower oil

Reviewer3180406님께서 Jul 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this for Oil Pulling. Its not harsh. Has a good flavor.

nice...

5195971174705225336님께서 Jun 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

The flavor is nice, the value is good.

상품 1-10 중 전체 18 상품