KO

iHerb 상품평

₩37,591

₩37,977

할인금액: ₩386 (1% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Tastes like roasted almonds

Reviewer2285897님께서 May 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

A very tasty (and importantly organic) oil to use with salads and to add flavour to vegetables after cooking. These oils are in glass bottles - very important not to buy oils in plastic

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very nourishing and lasts longer than other almond oil on market

Reviewer2812867님께서 Mar 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The greatest thing about this product is that it has the longest shelf-life than any other sweet almond oil on the market I know of so far. Usually sweet almond oil lasts 3 months or so, but because the way it is manufactured and bottled it helps to keep like 8 months after opening (I keep it in a fridge just to ensure the temperature stability.) The oil smells just like almond cookie! If you love chocolate or nutty smell you would probably love it. I used it for salad dressing (spinach salad with rasberry vinegar is delicious with this) and added also to my handcream, but probably not for facial cream base because it has the strong scent of almond (imagine almond powder for baking), but I am still yet to expriment by combining with citrusy essential oils. It is definitly more nutricious than any other almonds oils I have ever used. Great as bath oil just by itself (sweet aroma!)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great quality oil doesn't absorb that easy but your skin is smooth

Reviewer2910471님께서 Oct 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It makes your skin very very smooth! I'm not too fond of the sweet smell but othewise I can higly recommend it.

Incredible quality

Reviewer1748549님께서 Jan 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The quality of this product is clear as soon as you open the bottle and the fragrant aroma of almonds fills the room. It has a rich flavor, perfect for drizzling over salads or cheese. It is obvious to me that it was made with good intentions.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Deep, nutty roasted smell.

Reviewer2471737님께서 Jan 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have to admit, I was expecting a sweet a aroma, but when I smelled this almond oil, it was a more roasted and nutty smelling, but still delicious.

SMELLS LIKE FRENCH BREAD

Reviewer3110243님께서 Mar 25, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was expecting an almond smell, but was happy with the unexpected fragrance. It makes my lemon sugar body scrub smell like lemon cookies. I can't wait to try this on a salad, as suggested on the bottle.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Tasty, but not what I was looking for

Reviewer1598154님께서 Dec 23, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is a good oil. I had purchased a larger bottle of a different brand at a Whole Foods store, and it was less expensive. I wanted this oil to replace that one. I guess I didn't pay attention to how many fluid ounces it contains. I was surprised to have paid so much for a small bottle. But, it does taste delicious. I bought it to put on my dry skin this winter. It is good, but next time I will want to find the same brand I bought that was more fluid ounces for the money. Thanks though. It is nice to be able to try new products.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I bought some products from you and mixed them together for my nails.

Reviewer1609780님께서 Mar 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I mixed them with other products which I had and the results on my first try where better than expected. My nails are quickly getting back to normal.

good quality

Reviewer3216219님께서 Nov 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm satisfied with the product, love it!!

almond oil

Reviewer3011835님께서 Mar 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Amazing! I'm sold!