KO

iHerb 상품평

₩5,921

₩7,655

할인금액: ₩1,734 (23% 할인)

• 알려드립니다: 본 제품은 한국 세관 통관 시  추가적인 작업이 필요할 수 있습니다. 최종 배송까지 수일의 시간이 더 소요될 수 있는 점 미리 알려드립니다.

• 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

nice way to add digestible flax

Reviewer2583999님께서 Feb 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read that ground flax is more digestible. I also hope the claim that this flax has a longer shelf-life is true, although we are consuming it quickly as it is easy to add to food. Unground flax constipated my two year-old. This product appears to be better digested.

Taste is not great, but the price is right compared to $20 in Japan

tidfit님께서 Dec 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The Title says it all. I guess the less cooked raw taste is bad, but probably more healthy.

Handy way to get flax

4683392978428250170님께서 Jul 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like being able to just sprinkle flax into most things I make. Not revolutionary, but useful.

oh man! discontinued!?!

lesliekhnp님께서 Jul 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I liked this stuff.. used it to top yogurts and oatmeal. probably would have been good on salad too but never got a chance to experiment! I hope iHerb will bring it back!

Taste good

5024399568539230180님께서 Nov 12, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taste good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Fresh and fragrant and finely milled but ...

Reviewer3000993님께서 Mar 09, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

... not happy with the packaging ... instead of a twist-on/off cover, there is a tab that you have to break in order to shake out the meal. There is no other way to open the container! In breaking the tab, the piece of plastic FALLS INTO THE JAR! As the top of the jar/shaker is NOT SEALED, the tab that falls into the meal could very well be contaminated from the various hands that had handled it from the manufacturer's to iherb and all other parties involved. How terribly UNHYGIENIC!!!! I hope I can find this product packaged in a plastic bag or in some other more hygienic way ... as it is, I won't be ordering again.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품