KO

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

excellent product for menopausal symptoms

Reviewer1761129님께서 Aug 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this product in order to control hot flashes that were occurring every 2 hours. Because I am unable to take hormones or any natural phytoestrogens, this product offered what I needed. Within 3 days, all hot flashes and night sweats have ceased and I am sleeping extremely well. This product is natural and the research on it is well documented. I am a nurse and have already recommended this product to others.

Great, Fast Service

BarbaraAnn님께서 May 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

So happy with iHerb. I received my order super fast, it arrived 2 days after I placed the order and it was packaged very securely. Their website is very user friendly and their inventory & prices are amazing. I will definately order from iHerb again. Thank You iHerb.com

Top Quality Product

Reviewer2924771님께서 Sep 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Purchased this for my wife and she has very favorable results! Will continue to purchase this product.

Femarelle

Reviewer1446723님께서 Jan 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken Femarelle for several years now. Found it does help with hot flashes, because when I stopped taking them for a while the flashes came back. Don't know if it works for bone health.

Radical hope

4699964946546798649님께서 Jul 28, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have fracture level osteoporosis, which causes pain in my leg bones. After taking Femarelle for a couple of weeks, I see a difference in how I feel, how my skin looks and have reduced pain in my legs. But I will not know if it is actually helping to rebuild bone until my next density test.

review of femarelle

Reviewer3025574님께서 Apr 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Over priced and under studied.

상품 1-6 중 전체 6 상품