KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Everyday Minerals, It Base, Golden Medium, .17 oz (4.8 g) (Discontinued Item)

₩15,353
₩22,445
할인금액: ₩7,092 (32% 할인)
10 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.8 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (5)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품

Love it!!!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

eyecandy09님께서 Jul 05, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was certainly not expecting such great results from this product 'cause there are so many mixed reviews about it. But this just looks really good on my skin -- whether I apply it alone or on top of my favorite moisturizer... I'm so happy, I will definitely repurchase!!! =)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

For mineral makeup. This is great for everyday wash and wear look.

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2929277님께서 Oct 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great colour match for me. NC 30. Sensitive skin took awhile to acclimatise to this though. For the first week, my face itched a bit after application, which is weird because this product doesn't have bismuth oxychloride, which is the common itch causer in mineral makeup. But after awhile, I didn't itch anymore. I can sleep in this without clogging my pores. And I have personally seen redness on my face lessen after using this foundation. That being said, it isn't an excellent foundation as foundations go, as it tends to be patchy (mineral makeup) and it photographs badly (as a natural sunblock, it can't photograph well). It's better for everyday, sun protection, wash and wear, walking the dog kind of complexion. If I know I'm going to be photographed, I usually go for something super preservative-laden, yet lasts like forever and photographs like great skin e.g. Make Up For Ever Face & Body.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Everyday Minerals, It Base, Golden Medium, .17 oz (4.8 g)

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

FEED-ME-MORE님께서 Jun 27, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Iherb, how could you, how dare you discontinue such a marvelous brand and marvelous product like this? It is so sad... The color is just beneath perfection for me and my face. I am 32 years old and this single powder is more than enough for my face to cover it with amazing smoothness and shiny healthiness effect. Please, I am begging you, come back it !!!!!!!!!!!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Good 4 yellow undertone

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

5216820737773016371님께서 Nov 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Look so natural ! I will order more .

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

frome Russia

Reviewer2523329님께서 Dec 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Horoshaya pudra,no zvet svetlovat dlya menya,na saite temnee ona viglyadit chem v reale

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 5 상품