KO
KRW
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩12,004

₩14,404

할인금액: ₩2,401 (17% 할인)

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
(3)
2 별점
(0)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
정렬

Corrector

Elisabb님께서 Apr 01, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Me gusta muchísimo para difuminar el corrector, ya sea en la zona de la ojera o en cualquier zona donde lo aplique, aletas de la nariz, alguna imperfección....

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

one of the best EDM brush

pirlanta님께서 Jun 19, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is an fabulous brush. I use it for eyes (1 moving for all eye:) ) and for undereye concealer. Sometimes I ise it for contouring my nose. I think Everyday Minerals brushes are ones of the best for mineral make up with reasonable price. I'm sure you will not be regret if you try it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I love it

5329436706466508031님께서 Aug 18, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I use this brush 4 concealer and its great!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great brush for the under eyes area

namtoc님께서 Sep 29, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is quite a big and dense brush that I use to apply concealer on my dark circles, does a great job!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

un gros pinceaux pour les yeux

missblackline님께서 Oct 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

gros pinceaux pinceaux pour les yeux que j'utilise pour poser ma touche lumière mais vous pouvez poser et balayer une seule couleur avec aussi !

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Multitasking

mariposa님께서 Nov 20, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Perfect for applying cream eyeshadows all over the lid, eye concealer (love using it for this task) and facial concealer in large areas.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Un must de iherb

juliaphoenix님께서 Jun 25, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Recomendadísimo!!!!! En especial para difuminar el corrector. Para más información, tengo una review extensa hablando de este producto en mi blog.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Very good brush!

5296349702550680595님께서 Dec 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very soft. Perfect for concealing small areas!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Muy buena

ilunn1988님께서 Jan 27, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

La uso para difuminar el corrector y cumple su funcion a la perfeccion, me encanta. Es bastante pida pero muy suave.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

GREAT!

5398480701459275071님께서 Apr 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i actually bought it for blending concealer as i read here and its really perfect! :)

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »