KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

EO Products, Keratin Shampoo, Sulfate Free, Coconut & Hibiscus

Reviewer1022548님께서 Nov 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I recently had a color and keratin treatment and needed a sulfate-free, keratin shampoo. Sulfates are put into shampoos because they are what make that wonderful lather and ease of washing, but they are also harsh and drying adn can ruin your keratin treatment. This shampoo is gentle and cleans well, though you may need to wash twice, and it takes a little extra time to work it into your scalp. The price is amazingly low for a sulfate-free keratin shampoo! You should absolutely purchase the conditioner to go with it, as it is difficult to comb out your hair without the slickness of a sulfate shampoo. The scent is not bad, but it was a little disappointing because I expected coconut. Instead, it smells herby like a health food store. I do recommend this shampoo to those with treated hair or who just want to get away from the drying sulfates.

Not A Good Keratin Shampoo

5650760201402063550님께서 Oct 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was very underwhelmed by the product. I used the shampoo/conditioner together for the past month or so. Reasons why I didn't like it: - did not create a good lather - hair was dingier than using regular drug store shampoo/conditioner - I have used keratin products before. this one came no where near to the quality and effects of the Andre Walker hair care system However, I appreciate that it is sulfate-free, not tested on animals and in recycled-material packaging. Nevertheless, I would never buy this product again.

good!

Reviewer2044518님께서 Mar 05, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

smells good, takes some getting used to (first sulfate free shampoo, cleans well

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

good

Reviewer2370626님께서 Feb 10, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

After it need conditioner,because hair fells hard to brush

Really great shampoo!

5673174667862856248님께서 Jul 02, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The smell is amazing! Overall a very nice shampoo, it does not make my hair oily, I have already repurchased it :)

Great Shampoo

Reviewer2844440님께서 Apr 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Will purchase again.

poendiente de usar

Reviewer1540329님께서 Mar 12, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Muy buenos ingredientes

Great Shampoo

5245360940732767202님께서 Nov 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

it makes my hair soft.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

very good will buy again

ElenaReviewer님께서 Mar 08, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

This shampoo has really improved my hairs. Before I had to wash hairs every other day. Now I could stay without washing for 3 days, and it looks good. My hairs is length of shoulder blades, normal to dry, not colored, light wavy.

Good product

kitihowaito님께서 Sep 30, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a bit neutral on this product as it is not bad, but it has not given me any fantastic results. It is gentle and the smell is pleasant. It is very hard to spread through thick hair, but I'd much rather have that issue than foamy sulfates. I have no problems after using this shampoo, but again, it is no different than any other good product I've used. As long as the price is good I would consider buying it again.

상품 1-10 중 전체 13 상품