KO

₩48,328

₩62,797

할인금액: ₩14,470 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

BRILLIANT WORK ENZYMEDICA!!!

Reviewer3010721님께서 Jan 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been suffering with intestinal complications from leukemia and other life threatening medical issues for >10 years now. I dose up with deficiencies, so I took four capsules, twice per day and the results were a complete turnaround. (retired scientist) NO MORE PAIN, no more problems going to the bathroom, energy level is much better, swelling is gone, abdominal pain is gone and I can feel it working on my uterine fibroids as well, which is what serropeptase and nattokinase are also used for. I am thrilled with this product. The pressure relief in my lungs from the mucous decrease feels light years better. It is wonderful to feel so much physical relief in such a short period of time. Great Job!!! Someone finally got the combinations right!

This Product Could Change your life

Reviewer2975208님께서 Dec 12, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had cronic fatigue as well as a host of health issues. Turns out it may have just been a simple enzyme deficiency. This product gave me tons more energy within days of taking it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good but can be better as well!

Supplementsdiy님께서 Nov 17, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

It is one of the best proteolytic enzymes blend. Enzymes are needed in every metabolic function in our body. Even the minerals and vitamins required enzymes to work. When taken on an empty stomach, the enzymes will enter our body and aids our bodily proteolytic function. This can be very beneficial as majority of the enzymes produced in our body are proteases. These proteolytic enzymes will help to clean the dead protein and debris in our body and other metabolic. This in turn allows the enzymes in our body to do other important tasks that it is unable to do efficiently earlier. (Thinking of it as hiring a helper to clean up your house so that you have the time to do other stuffs) This is particularly important in this age as our body is constantly stressed by eating of dead food, work stress, lack of sleep, environmental factors, chemical exposure etc. Our body is constantly overburdened with too many concurrent tasks that it can’t constantly deal with. This leads to compromised immune system (our immune uses enzymes to kill bacteria, virus etc), poor blood circulation (due to blood clots and debris in bloodstream), allergies (undigested proteins like gluten irritating the body), inflammation, compromised lung function (mucus not being cleared) and others. This product is good because it contains high amount of proteases (therapeutic level), 8 strains of proteases (different proteases work only within certain pH value), vegetarian (not extracted from questionable animal proteases), no flow agents/binders (magnesium stearate etc) and contains other specialised enzymes which also aid our body. The capsules are not big and easy to swallow. The only downside is that it contains calcium and magnesium from a cheap source to use as filler. The time is to use is very important. 1 hour before or 2 hours after meal! Any sooner or later, the enzymes will end up digesting your food instead. If you are using more than 1 capsule each time, I would recommend that you upgrade to Virastop x2 from the same company. It has twice as much enzyme per capsule and it’s cheaper too. Pricewise, it’s fairly expensive if you require a lot of capsules daily and is from Enzymedica (best enzyme producer but expensive). There are proteolyic enzymes from other brands that are cheaper as well. Note that you can also use digestive enzymes from other brands as a cheaper source since the timing of taking the enzymes is what affects if it is meant for digestive or proteolytic purposes. Personally, it helps to keep the mucus/phlegm away, boost my immune system significant and allows our body to recover much faster after a workout. Check out my page for more reviews!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Virastop shortened my sinus infection

Reviewer1398592님께서 Mar 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used Virastop with some natural antibiotics and my sinus infection cleared out in 2 days. That type of infection usually takes about a week and I end up taking prescription antibiotics just to get rid of the infection. So far so good. I will use it on other members of my family.

Virastop is EXCELLENT

Reviewer1822697님께서 Nov 07, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

My sister told me about Virastop...I have sinus issues and this stopped it immediately. I also suffer from cold sores, which is a virus and since taking it, no more outbreaks! It cleared up my dog's eyes after his head was hit by a car...Virastop with Goldenseal and Elecampane cleared up the discharge like magic. Get Virastop..it really works.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

gets rid of old scar tissue

Reviewer1096450님께서 Nov 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Taken over a period of time will lessen scar tissue (fibrin) in old injuries.

review

Reviewer2877120님께서 Aug 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product seems to stop an impending cold or sore throat in its tracks

Tamara

Reviewer2370605님께서 Oct 28, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought this product to use aganst virus for my doughter. It is very power ful product that get emidiatly result. I see that girl is stronger and not cold. Her problem is easyer. I use together laurisidin and Olive leaf extrack - all this are working togther with Virasop as antibotic and anti herpes medcine

Works well

Reviewer1146405님께서 Apr 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this for a month, no colds or flu yet, also my skin has cleared up of 80% of my acne. Timing taking this on an empty stomach is annoying but necessary with this.

Amazing stuff

Reviewer2392586님께서 Jul 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Digestion is much better now and microscopic parasites are gone! Thank you virastop!

상품 1-10 중 전체 77 상품