KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Great to accompany Candidase

Reviewer3035278님께서 Apr 09, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very complementary to Candidase. So effective I have had to reduce the suggested dose.

good cleaner of extracellular junk

5537526896163288373님께서 Apr 07, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

good cleaner of extracellular junk

Best digestive for me

Reviewer1868309님께서 Aug 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried quite a number of different digestive enzyme brands and combinations, and this has been the best over all. I have multiple food allergies and have had digestive issues at the same time. This broad spectrum protection has quieted all indigestion I have had, even after eliminating problem foods.

Expensive but powerful

lionandtiger님께서 Nov 17, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Do not need much for fast action and resolution of symptoms. Very noticeable results.

Changed formula and name

5022557096052755122님께서 Nov 05, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Virastop is now Enzyme Defense and they have removed the nattokinase. The only reason I purchased this is because it had serrapeptase and nattokinase. I will still use.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Good

5631321345545276821님께서 Aug 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was having trouble sleeping due to a weekend immune system. I notice I sleep deeper and longer while taking this. At first it did the opposite, maybe die off first couple days . Also I noticed circulation is way better. Being a guy and having optimal circulatoin is very important. ;)

Amazing!

Reviewer2865347님께서 Aug 20, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Take those together with Enzymedica Candidase as sone as i feel a litel iritation down under, and it heals the fungus every time. I often take them when i feel a coold sneeking up on me alsow, and it cures me every time. They are a bit pricy, but realy worth it, i alwas have a bottel at home so i be ready when ever somethings going on in my body!

Virastop

4912290658336672044님께서 Apr 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantástico!Lo he usado para combatir la candidiasis . Me ha dado muy buenos resultados usado junto con Candidase (de la misma marca) y Candida support de now foods, amén de todos los cuidados típicos ( jabón especial, ropa interior de algón, etc.)

Great product

adechamplain님께서 Apr 15, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm just starting on these and also doing the GAPS protocol to rectify gut dysbiosis and leaky gut. I thought this would also help for this. Since I'm doing many changes it's hard to know what is due to what but I think everything is helping. I also take the Digestion enzymes from the same company.

take when I get sick

kanaca님께서 Feb 09, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this with propolis and B12 and can feel the immune boost. It's supposed to also help with digestion of proteins and I'm sure it works because other Enzymedica enzymes I've tried have been super effective.

상품 1-10 중 전체 76 상품