KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
Available Shipping Methods
Available Payment Methods
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.
장바구니에 담기
총합:
묶음 구매 할인:
묶음구매
수량:
장바구니 보기/ 편집하기 결제
장바구니 총계:
고객들이 함께 구매한 제품들:

iHerb 상품평

₩33,552

₩44,289

할인금액: ₩10,737 (24% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

고객 평점

5 별점
4 별점
(6)
3 별점
(2)
2 별점
(1)
1 별점
(0)
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

doubts of efficiency

5622284796256984550님께서 May 26, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

Interesting product...no clear effects, but not side effects either...not sure if it really works or not

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product!

Reviewer1423362님께서 Apr 29, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

If you suffer from reflux and malabsorption this is the solution for you

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Effective and easy to take

Reviewer2344847님께서 Feb 01, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have chronic acidosis mostly likely due to a chronic infection and heavy metals. Taking these capsules is easy to use compared to drops and they alkalize my body. This is something I've learned that I require to avoid more secondary illnesses like cold sores and colds.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Enzymedica ph-basic

Reviewer2620618님께서 Sep 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This benigicial for ph balance body

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

pH-Basic

Reviewer2529415님께서 Mar 17, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am very satisfied with this product. I tested my pH levels when i first received the product. I was at a 5.5 which is way below normal. After 2 weeks i reached a 7.0 and staying steady.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Not sure I need this product

Reviewer2117535님께서 Sep 15, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've taken a bottle of this formula....I thought I needed it for better digestion but not sure it does much for me or if I really need this. Perhaps I need a digestive enzyme more.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

great product

Reviewer1041037님께서 Jul 20, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am using already second bottle. Very good results. I can survive without cystoprotec when I using this suplement. I recomend it for people with IC.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

great product

Reviewer2803898님께서 Jul 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

fast service and good value

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great product!

Reviewer2993074님께서 Apr 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These pH-Basic capsules really work. I've been taking them for over a year now and highly recommend them.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

LOVE THIS PRODUCT -

Reviewer3271310님께서 Mar 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Its enteric coated which means that it targets the correct tissue within the body thereby allowing it to be more effective. I had previously been taking NOW Super Enzymes die to the fact that my diet was pretty high in processed foods as well as a fair amount of animal fat/protein. For which I still prefer the NOW. Ive since modified my food intake to MUCH less animal products .. So, Ice switched to Enzymedica. I still have a fair amount of plant based preprocessed food though ( still on strict bedrest). Great product & helps with bowel regulation. Especially in conjunction with the refrigerated version of Udo's Super 8 & Barlean's refridgerated fish oil. Keep my body workin' properly

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »