KO

iHerb 상품평

₩30,582

₩39,405

할인금액: ₩8,822 (22% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기

2 별점
1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

THIS WORKS!Sinus/postnasal drip/coughing NO MORE!

Reviewer1677728님께서 Mar 04, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

These capsules ROCK! No more post nasal drip, no more coughing due to mucous - it just STOPS when you take 2-4 on an empty stomach.

Amazing for biofilms

Reviewer1067000님께서 Jul 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

love this enzyme formula helps amazingly with breaking down biofilms

mucostop

Reviewer2093617님께서 Oct 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had chronic Sinus problems for 40 years. Three operations, and no relief. However, since taking Mucostop and a daily Saline flush ( Neilmed ) I am having the most success ever. No or much reduced post nasal drip, less congestion too. When I feel good, I reduce my intake to 2 capsules once pef day. When I feel sinus congestion increasing, I increase. I would recommend this to all. Saline flush is crucial as well.

WORKS

Reviewer2053243님께서 Dec 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mucostop really helps curb sinus or cold problems without drying you up or making you feel poorly.

Amazing Product!

5311435059808980587님께서 May 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Bought this after having a persistent cough with lots of phlegm and mucuous. Noticed a significant difference after taking just two capsules! Have almost recovered completely now after taking 8 capsules in 3 days. Much more effective than flumicil or mucoslovan that the doctor has prescribed!Love it!

reliefatlast

Reviewer1063949님께서 Oct 09, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started this on 9/29/13,and cannot believe the junk it brought up out of me, along with the saline solution.it is miraculous,to say the least.i have had sinus trouble for over 30 years,along with several surgeries,to limited avail,will keep this in my necessary stash of meds.

Mucostop

Reviewer1497593님께서 Dec 11, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I ordered this for my neighbor, who swears by it.

Helps with phelgm!

SereneInSingapore님께서 Mar 12, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Took it when I had a bad out of sinus attack and it brought relief!

The better product

Reviewer1862597님께서 Jul 21, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

good

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품