KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 33 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

It works!

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1562741님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I normally have issues with gluten, lactose and casein. I am not celiac, but I do have fructose malabsorption. I have avoided both gluten and dairy for years. I've been testing Digest Spectrum for about two weeks now, and taking one of these during my meal has really made a big difference! I can eat gluten and dairy again!!! I am VERY pleased!! For fructose malabsorbers: FYI, I still have to avoid fructose and fructans. I don't ever have whole wheat, only white wheat products. UPDATE: I've been using DS for about 6 months now. It is GREAT! It is so nice to be able to have dairy and wheat again!

Great Digestive Enzyme!

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1744101님께서 Jan 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried many digestives and this seems to be the best I've tried! You know it's working as soon as you feel a relaxing sensation in your digestive system. Ahhhhhh. Roxanne Cole

"Best All Around "

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3234882님께서 Jan 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used most of Enzymedica's products but I think this is the best overall. I use it instead of the "Gold" and I think it works better! Love it.

gluten intolerance

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3236446님께서 Apr 03, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

We are taking this as we have trouble digesting gluten and dairy. It is helping and we will continue to buy this product.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Shhhh...I can cheat the tiniest bit with wheat when I take this

4 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

WildSweetVermont님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My former doctor had prescribed Prilosec a few years ago for my horrible heartburn and acid reflux. I don't like to take medications like that, so instead I started taking digestive enzymes. My sweetie and I have both experienced significant improvement on these enzymes, much better digestion and no more heartburn or reflux. I had to give up gluten for health reasons a year or so ago, but with this enzyme I can let a *little* wheat slip in every now and then. I don't mean a bagel, but maybe a light breadcrumb coating that otherwise I would not be able to handle. I *do not* have Celiac or anything that would send me to the hospital with a little slip, so please don't try it if your own gluten intolerance is that severe! The Digest Spectrum also helps me to better digest dairy than does the plain Enzymedica Digest. The only con for me is the price if we want to take one before every meal (and sometimes 2 before heavy or extra rich food). I keep trying other brands to see if I can get on to something as effective at a lower price, but this one is the best for me.

상품 1-5 중 전체 33 상품