KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

soothes inflammed stomach

truevitality님께서 Nov 26, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love enzymedica products..they work and the acid soothe is no exception. Settles the burn, but best taken before you get the burn and great for helping to get off the acid reducing meds that slow your digestion down too

REALLY HELPS GALLBLADER AND DIGESTIVE PROBLEMS

gallbladdertreatment님께서 Nov 12, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

VERY FAST SHIPPING AND GREAT PRODUCT OF ENZYMEDICA. i USE IT IN COMBINATION WITH DIGEST GOLD AND LYPO GOLD AND THESE PRODUCTS CHANGE MY LIFE.I FEEL VERY GOOD AND I CAN EAT WHATEVER I WANT WITHOUT THE FEAR OF PAIN ANYMORE.

Didn't notice anything

MicPink님께서 Apr 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't think this product was what I needed, so I hate to give it 3 stars when it might actually work well for the right situation. I like the enzymedica products.

Great temporary relief!

Reviewer1324989님께서 Dec 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whenever I feel an acid attack coming on, Acid Soothe to the rescue. Fantastic.

Does reduce acid reflux

Reviewer1508536님께서 May 02, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My main symptom for GERD is a hoarse voice. I see a big improvement when I take three capfuls after every meal, watch the type and quantity of food somewhat, and make sure I go to bed at least 3 hours after eating. If I forget the Acid Soothe, then I take antacids (3 tri-salts) 1-1/2 to 2 hours after eating. For a longterm solution, and to avoid eventually needing zantac or stronger, I'm working with Touch for Health and Eden Energy medicine to address the underlying meridian imbalances. Won't know how that works for a few years!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Haven't had to use them

BOBBIMONTANA님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

The other digestive enyzmes are working so well, haven't had to use them.

Definitely has helped

Reviewer2503490님께서 Oct 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I struggle with digestive problems and often get stomach pain, this helps knock it back a bit, thank goodness

joe

Reviewer2145595님께서 May 31, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product have been suffering a long time this stuff works and also for my sister who has crohns

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

A Life Saver!

Reviewer2657156님께서 Mar 09, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Like most people, we sometimes eat foods that are not healthy for us or foods that our bodies do not digest well. This product gives you instant relief from indigestion in a natural way. I have told everyone I know about this product and they now use it instead of anti-acids.

Disappointing

Reviewer1413231님께서 Dec 10, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I had high hopes for this product, but it didn't help heartburn.

상품 1-10 중 전체 12 상품