KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Reviewer3339977님께서 Jan 24, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is absolutely excellent. It works exactly as it advertises. Due to hormonal changes, maintaining a healthy yeast balance is a challenge for me. This is now my number 1 solution whenever needed. I highly recommend this product. The quality and value are outstanding!

Ten stars for this!

From-the-Inside-Out님께서 Aug 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I cannot tell you how much better I feel after doing this candida cleanse....unbelievable! If I could give it ten stars I would!

enzymatic therapy

Reviewer1549232님께서 Nov 18, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I just finished the 10 day supply and am very happy with the results. I would recommend this product to anyone with yeast imbalance.

worked great

Reviewer2759122님께서 Feb 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

seemed to work fine. the body feels healthier and much less gas. during the therapy i tasted/burped the origano oil which is in the capsules for the first five days, that was the only bad thing. i just think the therapy might be too short, i guess, if it would be three weeks insted of 10 days, it would be better.

Satisfied and yeast free

Reviewer2101520님께서 Dec 28, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Works great! I've tried this and YeastCleanse. This is definately the one to use to jump start the detox!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Not miraculous but didn't hurt either.

Reviewer1674947님께서 Jul 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Didn't experience anything earth shaking. Easy to tolerate. Wasn't tied to the bathroom while taking. Ended switching probiotic to another brand as I wasn't getting the full results I wanted. You get what you pay for I think.

Did not work for me

Reviewer2807818님께서 Mar 16, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Normally I like Enzymatic Therapy but this product I did not like. First, the "yeast balance" pills you are supposed to take Days 1-5 are supposed to be enteric-coated, meaning they pass through your stomach and are released into the intestine. After 5 minutes I started burping up the taste of these pills, so my guess is they were dissolving right away. It's a shame - I needed this to work.

Excellent

Reviewer2203693님께서 Jun 23, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Worked well and quickly without die off/Herxheimer effects

very good

Reviewer3345333님께서 Apr 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

im impressed!

Great!

Reviewer2702715님께서 Nov 16, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whole Body Yeast Balance does exactly what it should. Does not disappoint.

상품 1-10 중 전체 16 상품