KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Not bad tasting

Reviewer3026634님께서 Mar 16, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

These don't taste bad at all and I take them because the Zocor I am taking depleats the Q10. This seems to also help with the aches that come with being on Zocor. I reordered them.

A Tasty Supplement!

Reviewer1082521님께서 Sep 21, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have used this product for years and now especially since I have started taking a statin. It has a pleasant chocolate taste and I trust the Enzynatic Therapy name!

Healthy Heart Product

Reviewer1342677님께서 Feb 22, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken Q10 from others in the past but I like this chewable product the best. Having thyroid disease and rapid heart palpitations, i want to do what's best for my heart and circulatory system. I take this with Fatigued to Fantistic. I have noticed less occurrence of tapid heart palpitations.

Great Product

Reviewer1709087님께서 Dec 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent Product. Works great...the proof was in my CoQ10 blood level tests. Very absorbing; especially when taken at meal times.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Used a long time, really like it

Reviewer2394899님께서 May 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Easy to take, the taste is good therefore I tend to take regularly. Has Vitamin E and the CoQ 10 and always had good luck with New Chapter Micki Patrick

Warning - Likely contains GMOs

Reviewer2779491님께서 Mar 30, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I contacted Enzymatic Therapy and asked them, that given that 93% of soy in the U.S. contains GMOs, do they specifically use non-GMO soy in this product. They said no, they don't specifically source out non-GMO soy. Hence, the likelihood that this product contains GMOs is very high. Also, this product contains a lot of sugar. Ingredient list contains dextrose, fructose, and maltodextrin. In the U.S., maltodextrin is sourced from corn, about 85% of which contains GMOs. Although I used this product for 11 years, I'm staying away unless and until they reformulate.

Fantastic!!!

4679482629534230584님께서 May 14, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

My autistic son cannot take tablets. This is the only chewable CoQ10 that I could find. He loves it, thinks it is a treat everyday! Thank you so much for this product ♥

Great Way to Get Your CoQ10

Reviewer2488788님께서 Apr 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this product. Great taste and good anti-inflammatory results that I can see. A+

taste great!

Reviewer2838328님께서 May 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this is a great product and easy to to take - it has a good chocolate taste!

Taste Good

Reviewer1460657님께서 Aug 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Nice flavor and Q10 too!