KO

한국어 (0)
정렬

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품

Regular mainstay supplement....

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1700524님께서 Oct 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I live in a gray rainy climate. This product is helpful to alleviate symptoms of SADS. I have taken it for years and found iHerb to offer an excellent price for the quantity.

Natures best mood support

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1116163님께서 Aug 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Whenever life gets to you it's good to know that Good ol' StJohn is always there for you : )

Ms.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1127755님께서 Jul 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a good price on a proven product.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

There is better available.

5478362263823995606님께서 Nov 04, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was using "Real Herbs St Johns Wort Complex, which is a unique formula which consist of both St Johns Wort herb powder and St John's Wort extract (0.3% Hypericin)" and thought I would try this brand because it seemed to be a better deal and seemed to have close to the same amount of ingredients. I was taking one in the morning and one in the evening of the other and noticed results. Once I changed to this brand I continued with one in the morning and another in the evening. I started noticing that it was not working as well as the other and I have had to up the dose to three a day and sometimes four. Even though this is only 50 mg less than the other, I have to take almost twice as much as the other brand. This does work and the quality is good but there are others that work better.

상품 1-4 중 전체 4 상품