KO

1 별점
평가 | 영어
정렬

Good stuff

Reviewer1785576님께서 Jun 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken various resveratrol supplements over the years and have had the best results with this product. I have even acted as my own "test subject" and started and stopped using the product to validate the results. I can honestly say, I can feel the difference. My energy and alertness levels are much higher. This is good stuff and now take it every day.

Excellent

Reviewer1143909님께서 Nov 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have an underactive thyroid and I accidentally discovered that this product boosts my energy tremendously. This is the only resveratrol product that has this effect on me. The difference is like that between day and night. I'm never going to stop taking it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Caution if you have migraines

Reviewer2452252님께서 Aug 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product contains maltodextrin (free glutamic acid source) and gave me migraines.

Great for circulation

Reviewer2626043님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for three years now. I have had two operations on my legs for circulation problems and endured constant swelling for years. Since taking this product swelling has all but disappeared. Can't attribute it to anything other than resveratrol.

very satisfied

Reviewer1183217님께서 Nov 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this brand seems to really offer what it promises in regards to it bearing more Resveratrol than others. I opened one capsule to find the extract. It's definitely very concentrated red grape extract. I certainly recommend it.

Great product

Reviewer2193872님께서 Sep 13, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

No side effect at all with 2 per day, excellent effect on skin.

Great source

Reviewer2653144님께서 Dec 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

From my research one of the most potent cost effective capsules on the market. Unfortunately I'm currently taking only two a day. From what I understand 4-6 a day would be much more helpful.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

A MOST EXCELLENT RESVERATROL PRODUCT!

Reviewer2626270님께서 Jul 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Some say that Resveratrol may help with male "menopause" issues by acting as an aromatase inhibitor, thus helping to prevent excess estradiol as men age. This may operate in synergy with "Bio-DIM" products such as ARG-54140.

Discovering RESVERATROL

Reviewer1070204님께서 Feb 04, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Feeling Much better, blood levels better

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Worked OK for the first couple of weeks

Reviewer3311622님께서 Oct 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first couple of weeks of taking this, I felt excellent. Since then I don't notice them working. My sister-n-law also takes them but she swears by them.

상품 1-10 중 전체 28 상품