KO
KRW

Customize Your Shopping Experience!

Please select the destination country, language, and currency you prefer.

1
2
3
장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Enzymatic Therapy, 레스베라트롤~포르테, 125 mg, 60 배지캡

₩18,357
₩29,128
할인금액: ₩10,771 (37% 할인)
30 상품평 기준 5평점 중 4.6 평점
고객 평점
5 별점
4 별점
3 별점
2 별점
1 별점
평가 영어
한국어 (0)
다른 상품평 (2)
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 28 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Good stuff

6 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1785576님께서 Jun 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken various resveratrol supplements over the years and have had the best results with this product. I have even acted as my own "test subject" and started and stopped using the product to validate the results. I can honestly say, I can feel the difference. My energy and alertness levels are much higher. This is good stuff and now take it every day.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Excellent

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1143909님께서 Nov 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have an underactive thyroid and I accidentally discovered that this product boosts my energy tremendously. This is the only resveratrol product that has this effect on me. The difference is like that between day and night. I'm never going to stop taking it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Caution if you have migraines

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2452252님께서 Aug 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product contains maltodextrin (free glutamic acid source) and gave me migraines.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

very satisfied

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1183217님께서 Nov 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

this brand seems to really offer what it promises in regards to it bearing more Resveratrol than others. I opened one capsule to find the extract. It's definitely very concentrated red grape extract. I certainly recommend it.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great for circulation

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2626043님께서 Oct 31, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking this product for three years now. I have had two operations on my legs for circulation problems and endured constant swelling for years. Since taking this product swelling has all but disappeared. Can't attribute it to anything other than resveratrol.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

신고하기

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

상품 1-5 중 전체 28 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »