KO

₩39,685

₩61,996

할인금액: ₩22,311 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Working great for my migraines!

Reviewer3239710님께서 Sep 16, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

I did a lot of research into a reputable brand of butterbur. It is important to go with a trusted company, because there are harmful components in butterbur that must be extracted be it can be used. Petadolex is an excellent brand. I started taking the butterbur about a month ago and my migraines have decreased in both frequency and intensity. I have tried so many medications to prevent my migraines, and so far this has been the most effective. The only side effect is occasional burping, but it is not that noticeable -- and much better than having a headache--or the side effects of medications like Relpax! I've never written a review like this before, but I have hope that butterbur will help people suffering migraines like me.

Amazing Results!

Reviewer1240315님께서 Aug 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

My chronic migraines with related sinus inflamation were triggered by the slightest change in weather conditions. The migraine frequency had escalated to the point that it was rare for me to have a truly pain-free day. I was initially disappointed with this product as it seemed not to help, but after faithfully taking it for several months, my headaches gradually reduced in frequency and severity to the extent that now I think I may actually be completely free of them!!! If you have headaches - give this a try!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Enzymatic Therapy, Petadolex Pro - Active, Seems to Be Working!

Reviewer2927939님께서 Aug 22, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have suffered from debilitating migraines for the past couple of years. As my healthcare provider doesn't cover acupuncture (which had been helping me) I decided to look into alternate, natural methods to help alleviate my migraines. I had also been taking Maxalt MLT, but was leery of what side effects this might be causing on my body. I was getting migraines at least once a week and felt that I couldn't keep living like that. After reading about the potential benefits of Petadolex in a few online articles, I decided to give this a try. I've used an entire jar now, going by the 3 pill a day instructions and am elated to report that I haven't had one migraine during this time. I don't believe in miracles, but this truly seems to be working for me! What's more, stress had been a major factor in my migraines and we are currently buying our first house- talk about a stressful situation! I think that, had I not been taking this, I would have had quite a few migraines during this time. I would highly recommend that someone who suffers from chronic migraines give it a shot (and remember to follow the instructions as listed on the bottle!)

Brilliant!

Reviewer3279826님께서 Dec 06, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff has finally given me a toe hold on my chronic migraine condition. This is the first stuff to have touched my pain, including standard migraine medicines. As a bonus, it I haven't experienced my seasonal allergies this fall. I think this herb is helping with that, too!

MIGRAINE

Reviewer3204026님께서 Feb 08, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has reduced the frequency and severity of my migraines. This is the most success I have had in my 30 year struggle to deal with this debilitating problem.

Migraine headaches

Reviewer2870044님께서 Jul 05, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My migraines have decreased dramatically since taking this product. Excellent, I will keep on taking it.

petadolex

Reviewer2532057님께서 Oct 03, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

excellent product and less expensive than other brands.

It Works!

Reviewer1252327님께서 Aug 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Petadolex was recommended by my neurologist and I definitely have less migraines when taking it!

Helps Prevent Migraines

Reviewer1369351님께서 Dec 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My neurologist recommended these and after 6 weeks I noticed a reduction in the number of migraine episodes. I take other "preventative" supplements, but these are the first where I have noticed a measurable difference.

Migraines

Reviewer1487830님께서 Jul 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have tried just about everything for my daily migraines - Petadolex has helped - it doesn't get rid of the headaches completely but I have had about an 80% reduction. I recommend that if you are searching for relief - try this product!

상품 1-10 중 전체 42 상품