KO

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Pearl probiotic

4857714428963322758님께서 Aug 27, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a once a day must for all people: good colon health is the key to energy, gas, & bloating. I have no constipation problems, no diahrea, and I give this product credit for that.

Nothing but good

5251802690162293459님께서 Sep 23, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've only been using these for a 2 or so weeks so I'm not sure if it's helping with constipation, but it does seem to be doing alot better than the regular pearls. These ones don't clog me up more, and they seem to keep my tummy happy. I end up taking 2 a day, one at night and one in the morning. If you have constipation issues I recommend using these instead of the regular ones. You will most likely still need an extra push from a bit of prune juice, but believe me that is better than putting your body through laxative torture. They're very easy to swallow, I have a small esophagus so even though they are small I still need to take it will something fizzy so I don't get it caught in the back of my throat.

Great

mellydance님께서 Jan 25, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Been using pearls for years, recently switched to the IC version - mega gut coverage!

Se easy to swallow!

Reviewer3284958님께서 Sep 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love these, won't take any other probiotic again!!! Easy to swallow, and powerful. I struggle with yeast infections when I get run down, and these are working as good as expensive 30 million probiotics!

Love this product!

Reviewer1491929님께서 Sep 13, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used the original strength for years and found that the intensive care works better if you have a pretty stubborn digestive system that doesn't like to stay regular!

One pill every morning

Reviewer2117535님께서 May 14, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

My digestion is far better since I began using this product.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Best probiotic for the money

Reviewer3119327님께서 Feb 09, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Wife's ulcerative colitis responded well to this brand. She had the j-pouch surgery and now uses this brand to maintain her flora.

great!

Reviewer2172723님께서 Jan 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have great digestion with this product.

Consistent product

Reviewer3172233님께서 Dec 14, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I used this product several years ago for a while and tapered off. Now I'm back on and things are working better. Great product.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Love that I don need to watch my timing

Reviewer2246558님께서 Nov 28, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

So far it has helped to regulate my terribly bad constipation problems. I was taking another brand but it didnt help and it was hard to swallow and I had t gulp two huge capsules after a meal. I always ended up not taking regularly. With this pearls, I have the convinence of taking it anytime during the day andthe ease of carrying it around and swallowing! Love it!

상품 1-10 중 전체 31 상품