KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 31 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

These are effective -

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

LadyShopper님께서 Mar 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had some problems with some awful gastric disturbances and constipation a couple of months ago. In spite of his using his usual remedies like metamucil, mineral oil, etc., nothing seemed to help much and the problems would recur. He's been taking the Enzymatic Therapy Pearls IC for a little more than a month now, and he's had no more problems with either the gastric disturbances or the constipation. Apparently this product works quite well. (It worked for him within a week).

My favorite probiotic!!!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3097292님께서 Jul 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this every morning, and it helps to relieve symptoms of acid reflux. I've never noticed this benefit from any other probiotic. This is a 'feel the difference' product for me! Wouldn't be without it!

Gems of the Sea

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer3221151님께서 May 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These little pearls are easy to take, unlike so many other supplements that a horse would have trouble swallowing. I cannot speak for the product's effectiveness, however, as I bought it for my son and haven't tried it. He hates swallowing supplements, and he doesn't mind these at all. If they work, I'll order more. Packaging is quality. I noticed it was manufactured in Japan instead of China (!) A REAL PLUS as I've found Japanese products to be of superior quality.

Best of the pearls

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

derbyjean님께서 May 10, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I believe these are the best of the pearls as I feel best when I take these.

Suits you sir!

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1748200님께서 Jul 14, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Japanese quality. Excellent product. And the price is great too. This helped me to greatly to get rid of IBS. Gave one pack to my friend and after 2 days he came to me and said that all the stomache after eating was gone as well as the feeling of acidity. Pearls IC is easy to take, its small and you can take it anytime. Even with food. Can't go wrong with this one.

상품 1-5 중 전체 31 상품