KO

₩25,645

₩33,336

할인금액: ₩7,691 (23% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• 생선 추출 원료로 만들어진 젤라틴 캡슐

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

The first probiotic that has worked for me

Reviewer3118731님께서 Mar 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have taken several kinds over the years, refrigerated type, various brands. I was never sure they worked or didn't seem to noticeably. This product has made a definite difference in my digestion and regularity, especially as I do not always have regular sleep and eating patterns. I've been using it a couple weeks now and I started noticing an effect after about 5 days.

works

Reviewer1461699님께서 Aug 22, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

helps settle my digestion tract, with less wind!!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Reviewer1489465님께서 Feb 11, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have been taking these regularly for the past month and I really like them. They were recommended to me in a book I read. I"m a sugar addict trying to rid myself of the cravings for sugar. This is helping.

Very helpful and stronger than other Enzymatic Therapy Pearls

newday님께서 May 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

For months I had a change in my stools and then blood. I had a colonoscopy in 4/14 and they found cancer. I am now juicing and eating an vegan diet to build my body up and hopefully to heal before considering radiation. The only thing that let me live a normal life when I was constantly going to the bathroom is these Elite pearls. I was taking up to 5 of the IC pearls before I discovered this new product. I take one in the am and one at bed time. Sometimes they work too well, causing me to have no stools. Watch your symptoms and get a colonoscopy - I waited 5 months. These work well for extreme cases but the other doses work well too. They have also had a positive effect on vaginal discharge and yeast infections.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

For Constipation and build immune system

Reviewer1690748님께서 Jul 31, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have CFS. I am trying all sort of different Pro-Biotic on Iherbs. I have been using Garden of life - Ultra Primal defence for 4 years, but now want to try different ones to see the effect and also so the body does not get used to same strain of bacteria and add different strain to it. This one is protected till it reaches small intestine so not killed by the stomach acid. Should be good, my experience of it is OK, not very different to Primal defence. I am now trying PB8, seems to help constipation more. I think with Probiotic, each person is So different in terms of their bacteria needs, what works for one does not work for another, it is so individual. And good to rotate a few different train too to get different benefit.

Will not order again

mcalmont-butler님께서 Apr 13, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

This probiotic gives me painful gas and even more strangely, makes it harder for me to go to the bathroom if you know what I mean. Definitely not what I was going for. My search for the best candida busting probiotic continues...

Awsome Product

Reviewer2522616님께서 May 04, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is a great Probiotic choice. You can really feel a difference. It is so wonderful that I started giving it to my cat since he was having some intestinal/digestive issues. Within 2 days he was more spunky and had no issues with his digestive tract. I have also sent some to my senior mother and it is also helping her digestive issues. I highly reccomend ANY of the Pearl products!

Great Product for IBS

Reviewer1852962님께서 Mar 06, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have IBS and Enzymatic Therapy Pearls are the only products that have worked to reduce any pain associated with IBS. I used to take the regular Pearls which are great and now I decided to try the Pearls Elite, which has been a little better than the original Pearls. It takes between 2-4 weeks for the product to start working. This is the best probiotic I've ever had! I also tried Digestive Advantage before and this is much better. If you have IBS, you must try Enzymatic Therapy Pearls!

Helpful product

Reviewer1121365님께서 Oct 19, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I haven't been great about taking this every day. But even with every other day I could see positive results within 2 weeks. Very pleased.

Enzymatic Therapy High Potency Probiotics

Reviewer1499584님께서 Jan 25, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are good. I never have to worry about taking them on an empty stomach. Great stuff!

상품 1-10 중 전체 27 상품