KO

iHerb 상품평

₩15,966

₩24,890

할인금액: ₩8,924 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • Formerly Thyroid/L-Tyrosine

• 평가 | 영어
    정렬

Truly amazed and grateful

Reviewer2452252님께서 Mar 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Those single stars in the last two reviews make no sense as they don't rate the product. I have hypothyroid, as do my three sisters, who are all on prescription meds. In the past year and a half, I have been feeling "beat" all the time and lacking motivation to work out due to fatigue. I took this product and in three days (that's no exaggeration), I am back to my old self. I even beat my sprint-on-the-treadmill record this morning. I feel way more powerful and confident and youthful. My husband commented on this as well.

Enzymatic Therapy, Thryroid Formula

Reviewer2085227님께서 Jul 02, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Great product. I tried Thyroid Energy by Now foods in January... NO Comparison. This product DOES something... that did NOTHING!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Helps with the other t's on the thyroid tests

Reviewer2396425님께서 Dec 29, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

Am hypothyroid and this makes me feel so much better than just the prescription thyroid by itself

Great Product

Reviewer2566378님께서 Apr 11, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product really works! I didn't think so at first but I continued using it and in 3 weeks time I feel that my digestion has improved, as well as some aches in my sides have vanished. And the added plus is that I am losing weight I now have plenty of energy to walk more than ever! I would recommend this product to anyone who has a sluggish thyroid and/or digestive system. Thank you IHerb for your great prices and quick deliveries.

Works Well

Reviewer1430737님께서 Dec 15, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this product for a few years and when I have run out I noticed a decrease in my energy level. I don't have the side effects with this product as I did when I was on prescription medications for my thyroid.

Can't Live Without It!

Reviewer1189262님께서 Dec 22, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only non-prescription product I have found that keeps my thyroid balanced. I am so glad I found it!!

Good formula

owlsrwise님께서 Nov 08, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

It could be less expensive and they could add selenium and some other important thyroid helpers but it does help and I am starting to feel better so I think that there were things in this supplement that are necessary for a healthy thyroid. Sometimes the Synthroid alone just doesn't cut it.

Good Product

Reviewer3191602님께서 Mar 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

It says for weight loss but i just take it to boost my thyroid levels. I notice if i miss more than a few days. My fuel tank goes down. I take three a day for mild thyroid sluggishness.

Awesome Product!!

Reviewer2479607님께서 Dec 11, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product has profoundly improved my thyroid problems and has helped with weight loss. Ive lost 40lbs and all my "hypo" thyroid symptoms are gone. Stopped taking doctor perscribed thyroid meds that made my hair fall out and only take this product now!! Five stars!! I would reccomend this product to anyone with thyroid and weight issues!!

Awesome

Reviewer2088484님께서 Oct 19, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff works very well for my thyroid and weight loss in conjunction with CLA. You should try it.

상품 1-10 중 전체 62 상품