KO

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

not good product

5747985177843327269님께서 Mar 02, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't feel any improvement

not so good

SoulDevelopment님께서 Oct 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

I bought a range of thyroid products, and for me this one performed poorly.

a little less bloated

Reviewer2615536님께서 Apr 23, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

not having the extra energy needed, but i feel a little bit more energetic, not feeling anything yet on weight and bloating; almost finished the bottle

Isabel, Sydney, Australia

4791123681661698011님께서 Sep 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Have not started on this one as I was not aware that it had caffeine as one of its ingredients.

enzymatic therapy, metabolic advantage

5736517724606000466님께서 Feb 06, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product I was sent contained green tea and coffee bean extracts. Neither listed as an ingredient. I do not want caffeine.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Shrunk my nodules to zero

Chunkypeaches님께서 Dec 19, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

The VA found 3 nodules on my two sonograms. I had to go to the specialist, and had time to down an entire bottle of this between appointments. When I got there, the doctors said there were ZERO nodules on my thyroid and all levels were fine. Of course, the specialist precluded all this info with a manual exam, and a freakish, jarring statement that my thyroid gland was twice the size of normal. In the end, two specialists confirmed I just had pitbull-like neck muscles.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

5 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

thyriod product

5108972479915835109님께서 Jul 04, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

great product!

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great! These really work!

Reviewer2920365님께서 Jan 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I know now that Enzymatic Therapy are a quality manufacturer. I bought these to help me manage my Hypothyroidism, which was becoming an almost debilitating condition for me. They work! They help me manage the symptoms better...I know this simply by the fact that I am not feeling so tired all the time anymore. I have to say, this is the first time I have found a supplement that actually WORKS to help me manage my Hypothyroidism, I use them in conjunction with New Chapter's "Perfect Energy" tablets, to achieve a synergistic effect. I take between 2 - 5 tablets a day, depending on how I feel. Thank you Enzymatic Therapy for manufacturing these, and thanks to iHerb for stocking and shipping them to me!

keeps everything in balance

Reviewer1019614님께서 Oct 02, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps my husband who has Hashimoto's Thyroiditis. He takes levoxyl every day, however he has sometimes had severe fluctuations in his reactions to the prescription. After he started taking this product, his thyroid condition has stayed in check for over 3 years.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Enzamytic Therapy Metabolic Advantage Thyroid Formula

Reviewer1878975님께서 Jun 15, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Good Supplement for Thyroid. Dr. George Grant, Ph.D., I.M.D. www.academyofwellness.com

상품 1-10 중 전체 62 상품