KO

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Fine product!

Reviewer2995098님께서 Aug 29, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was having arthritic pain in my hands. I started taking this and the pain went away. I don't have the same results when chondroitin, so I prefer glucosamine only and powder is easy to digest.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

My fingers don't hurt anymore !

4862067152962593668님께서 Aug 24, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My fingers used to get stiff and painful through the night and in the morning, I could not even bend them. My friend suggested I take some Glucosamine, and I found this product at iherbs and the price is affordable. My husband and I have taken the sachets for many months now. Both the unflavored and the orange flavored ones are fine with us. I take them in cycles of three months. After three months, I stop for a month, and then go back for another three months. My fingers have stopped hurting, and they are back to normal. In addition, I also bought tumeric from iherbs as tumeric is anti-inflammatory. I take both the tumeric and glucosamine in cycles of three months. It could be that my fingers were arthritic. But they are fine now. I continue to take for maintenance. Very happy with the product.

GS 1500

Reviewer3112178님께서 Sep 07, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

By taking GS 1500 with the Osteoprime, I have been able to stablize my osteoporis.

The best

VaneddieRhea님께서 Jul 04, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

1st Enzymatic is quality brand, 2nd this power form acts quicker, easier to take.

Enzymatic Therapy GS-1500

Reviewer2073786님께서 Jun 29, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I found the powder does so much more than glucosamine sulfate pills. I don't care for the orange flavor but mix it in cranberry juice so it is palatable. A cousin also found superior results with the powder packets. The price and delivery time at iHerb. com is very excellent so I purchase it there.

Easy To Use

Reviewer2367798님께서 Feb 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

These handy packets are easy to use, and the taste isn't bad at all. I just HOPE this product delivers.

Enzymatic Therapy Glucosamine Packets

Reviewer2575962님께서 Sep 15, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I take this product for my arthritis. I am extremely active and mobile and incur no pain at all. I attribute this to this product.As I am unable to swallow large pills, the powder form makes it easy to ingest when added to juice or cereal.

GS1500

Reviewer2643476님께서 Aug 20, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Fantastic product and great service from iHerb.

Still evaluating

newday님께서 Sep 29, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

My first impression of this product was negative. I didn't think it held my pain at bay as well as other glucosamine products.However I like the convenience and so am going to pay attention over the next week to see if that opinion changes. I take a minimum of 1500 mg of glucosamine to reach my minimum arthritic pain relief. I've been using liquid glucosamine for several years but after a reformulation of NOW Joint Support, have been searching around. I trust Enzymatic Therapy and have used many of their products so wanted to try this. First they are truthful - 90% dissolves. I would suggest using room temp water or juice for maximum dissolve-ability. This is a crystalline form not a powder. It is very easy to rip open the packets and being able to carry them with you is very helpful. There is a sweet taste to this unflavored product. It's not a taste I like - it's sweet stevia. Mixed in juice you wouldn't notice it. So the important question for me is - is this as effective as other glucosamine products in controlling my hip pain. I've taken 10 of the packets and so far I don't think so. However I may be at a point where I need to increase my dose to 2000 with any product.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품