KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 35 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Relief from insomnia!

3 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2310326님께서 Aug 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had insomnia off and on for the past 10 years and this is the only capsule that has helped me to sleep through the night without a completely groggy feeling in the morning. I will be ordering more.

Good Stuff

2 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1879943님께서 Jan 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really helps me sleep. With diabetes and thyroid problems, i am up and down a lot at night, and many times cannot get back to sleep. But the Valerium really helps me get back to sleep. I am very happy with the product.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Takes 30 minutes to relax you!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1894450님께서 Mar 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really works great and takes 30 minutes to kick in. It really helps to relax you before you get to sleep! Works great!

The Name Says It All

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1083102님께서 Apr 29, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has become an essential product in the management of my connective tissue disease. In a sleep study it was found that my Delta sleep patterns were abnormal and contributed to my condition, which was something I'd already suspected. I had no trouble falling asleep, but staying asleep and experiencing deep, renewing rest were a frustrating, seemingly impossible goal. I was not content to take prescription sleep aids because I prefer to limit my exposure to drugs and toxins when I can. Revitalizing Sleep Formula is a natural, herbal approach that truly does help me get uninterrupted deep sleep. When I don't take it, I don't sleep as well or awake refreshed. I've tried other brands of herbal sleep remedies but they had no noticeable effect (except one that actually kept me awake!) I've been taking Enzymatic Therapy's formula for over a year and so far it remains consistently effective and without side effects. I am very grateful for this product.

Worked for me.

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

MikeMember님께서 Mar 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mild but effective. No hangover.

상품 1-5 중 전체 35 상품