KO

iHerb 상품평

₩11,749

₩18,347

할인금액: ₩6,598 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
평가 | 영어
정렬

Relief from insomnia!

Reviewer2310326님께서 Aug 30, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have had insomnia off and on for the past 10 years and this is the only capsule that has helped me to sleep through the night without a completely groggy feeling in the morning. I will be ordering more.

Good Stuff

Reviewer1879943님께서 Jan 18, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really helps me sleep. With diabetes and thyroid problems, i am up and down a lot at night, and many times cannot get back to sleep. But the Valerium really helps me get back to sleep. I am very happy with the product.

The Name Says It All

Reviewer1083102님께서 Apr 29, 2006 에 작성하셨습니다.

This has become an essential product in the management of my connective tissue disease. In a sleep study it was found that my Delta sleep patterns were abnormal and contributed to my condition, which was something I'd already suspected. I had no trouble falling asleep, but staying asleep and experiencing deep, renewing rest were a frustrating, seemingly impossible goal. I was not content to take prescription sleep aids because I prefer to limit my exposure to drugs and toxins when I can. Revitalizing Sleep Formula is a natural, herbal approach that truly does help me get uninterrupted deep sleep. When I don't take it, I don't sleep as well or awake refreshed. I've tried other brands of herbal sleep remedies but they had no noticeable effect (except one that actually kept me awake!) I've been taking Enzymatic Therapy's formula for over a year and so far it remains consistently effective and without side effects. I am very grateful for this product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Takes 30 minutes to relax you!

Reviewer1894450님께서 Mar 27, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This stuff really works great and takes 30 minutes to kick in. It really helps to relax you before you get to sleep! Works great!

Worked for me.

MikeMember님께서 Mar 29, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

Mild but effective. No hangover.

really helps

Reviewer1377853님께서 Mar 31, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Although I may still wake during the night, I am now able to get back to sleep. No groggy feeling in the morning as long as I take it early enough to get 7 hours of sleep. Smell is not too pleasant.

ALONG WITH MELATONIN AND A VALARIAN

Reviewer2583260님께서 May 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

DOZES ME OFF BETTER THAN A XANAX.

Gives me a headache

Reviewer2218834님께서 Oct 27, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

This gave me both upset stomach and headache. Can't take it.

These Kept Me Awake!

Reviewer3257300님께서 Mar 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

The first night I took two of these tablets to help me sleep - I frequently have trouble sleeping, and was looking for something better than the OTC sleep-aids. I was up half the night, on edge, and simply unable to sleep. The following night, I took three, thinking that perhaps I hadn't taken enough the previous night. And, again - I was up all night, jittery, on-edge and unable to sleep. This was really disappointing since I'd purchased two bottles of this and had high hope - now I'm thinking it's best to simply throw away the rest so that I can get some rest! I've happily gone back to my OTC aids. I can NOT recommend these at all.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

I think it has opposite effect

Reviewer3236180님께서 Jul 24, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I took two pills only once, but I felt I stayed awake longer. I am affraid to try again. It might not work for me

상품 1-10 중 전체 35 상품