KO

장바구니가 비어있습니다.
여러분께 필요한 상품을 찾아보세요.
쇼핑 계속하기.

iHerb 상품평

Enzymatic Therapy, Earth's Promise Powdered Greens, Strawberry-Kiwi Flavored, 6.6 oz (187.6 g)

₩19,228
정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 | 다음 »

Great Buy!

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1149190님께서 Apr 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not only is this a great product but iHerb.com provides a great deal. I found this product in a store recently and it was 40% more expensive than it was on iHerb.com.

Overpowering taste

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

butteredcrumpet님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chose this product due to the high amount of green fruits and vegetables and the fact that it's vegetarian, gluten free and contains no added sugar. The powder mixes well with water but I just can't get past the overpowering kiwi taste. Even though the flavours are natural, the taste is extremely sweet and artificial. I will not repurchase.

Green Drink

Reviewer3343283님께서 May 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this mix. It tastes good and I know I am getting the nutrition my body needs. I woke up with a hang over one day from eating greasy food and took this and felt much better pretty quick. I try to take it everyday.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Great stuff, can't get enough.

Reviewer2298017님께서 Feb 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

All the Earth Promise Enzymatic Therapy products ROCK! Great taste and you'll like the way you get a noticeable healthy booooost for your daily activities. It will help in the fiber department as well ,-) I like this flavor mixed into the new V8 Fruit Splash drinks Yummy!

My kids love it

Reviewer1574736님께서 Mar 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only brand of greens drink my kids will ask for. A great way to get more veggies, fruit and fiber into them!

상품 1-5 중 전체 15 상품