KO

iHerb 상품평

₩20,421

₩31,896

할인금액: ₩11,475 (36% 할인)

• Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Great Buy!

Reviewer1149190님께서 Apr 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not only is this a great product but iHerb.com provides a great deal. I found this product in a store recently and it was 40% more expensive than it was on iHerb.com.

My kids love it

Reviewer1574736님께서 Mar 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only brand of greens drink my kids will ask for. A great way to get more veggies, fruit and fiber into them!

so healthy

mrkq10님께서 Oct 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

it tastes great alone and with smoothy,and also very healthy and boosts energy.

Customer

Reviewer2402656님께서 Jan 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite greens drink, tastes pleasant compared to the other greens drinks. And it helps me get my daily supply of vegetables.

very good taste

Reviewer2123199님께서 Mar 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product tastes very good. It carved my sugar cravings.

Earth's Promise greens

Reviewer1721572님께서 Oct 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this product for years; after moving and getting settled, I couldn't figure out why I didn't feel as sharp. I forgot my greens! It is also gluten-free and a good way to get fruits and veggies in when the day just doesn't allow a good meal.

Overpowering taste

WellnessRoad님께서 Apr 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chose this product due to the high amount of green fruits and vegetables and the fact that it's vegetarian, gluten free and contains no added sugar. The powder mixes well with water but I just can't get past the overpowering kiwi taste. Even though the flavours are natural, the taste is extremely sweet and artificial. I will not repurchase.

Green Drink

Reviewer3343283님께서 May 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this mix. It tastes good and I know I am getting the nutrition my body needs. I woke up with a hang over one day from eating greasy food and took this and felt much better pretty quick. I try to take it everyday.

Great tasting/nutritious product

Reviewer2559330님께서 Jul 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Kiwi/Strawberry is the best flavor, wish they had a larger size, this is only a 2 week duration, so stock up, it goes quick!! I mix it with Super 7 (So get this at iHERB!!), best combo, and health benefit!!

Fantastic Product

Reviewer2764498님께서 Feb 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have ordered it several times and it is a wonderful product. Will be using it more in the future for my 2 year old. I-Herb is a terrific company as well, great marriage. Keep up the good work.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품