KO

iHerb 상품평

₩19,565

₩30,559

할인금액: ₩10,994 (36% 할인)

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

상품평 쓰기
  • Although this product is considered gluten free, it does contain kamut, wheat and/or barley grass, which may not be suitable for individuals with celiac disease.
  • 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

My kids love it

Reviewer1574736님께서 3 24, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is the only brand of greens drink my kids will ask for. A great way to get more veggies, fruit and fiber into them!

so healthy

mrkq10님께서 10 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

it tastes great alone and with smoothy,and also very healthy and boosts energy.

Great Buy!

Reviewer1149190님께서 4 14, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not only is this a great product but iHerb.com provides a great deal. I found this product in a store recently and it was 40% more expensive than it was on iHerb.com.

Customer

Reviewer2402656님께서 1 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This is my favorite greens drink, tastes pleasant compared to the other greens drinks. And it helps me get my daily supply of vegetables.

very good taste

Reviewer2123199님께서 3 12, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product tastes very good. It carved my sugar cravings.

Earth's Promise greens

Reviewer1721572님께서 10 07, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've used this product for years; after moving and getting settled, I couldn't figure out why I didn't feel as sharp. I forgot my greens! It is also gluten-free and a good way to get fruits and veggies in when the day just doesn't allow a good meal.

Overpowering taste

WellnessRoad님께서 4 23, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I chose this product due to the high amount of green fruits and vegetables and the fact that it's vegetarian, gluten free and contains no added sugar. The powder mixes well with water but I just can't get past the overpowering kiwi taste. Even though the flavours are natural, the taste is extremely sweet and artificial. I will not repurchase.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great stuff, can't get enough.

Reviewer2298017님께서 2 21, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

All the Earth Promise Enzymatic Therapy products ROCK! Great taste and you'll like the way you get a noticeable healthy booooost for your daily activities. It will help in the fiber department as well ,-) I like this flavor mixed into the new V8 Fruit Splash drinks Yummy!

Green Drink

Reviewer3343283님께서 5 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this mix. It tastes good and I know I am getting the nutrition my body needs. I woke up with a hang over one day from eating greasy food and took this and felt much better pretty quick. I try to take it everyday.

Fantastic Product

Reviewer2764498님께서 2 06, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have ordered it several times and it is a wonderful product. Will be using it more in the future for my 2 year old. I-Herb is a terrific company as well, great marriage. Keep up the good work.

상품 1-10 중 전체 15 상품