KO

정렬

상품 1-5 중 전체 48 상품

« 이전 | 1 2 3 4 5 | 다음 »

Amazing

10 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2128490님께서 Jul 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read the reviews on this stuff and it seemed too good to be true. I gave it to my very old dog with a compromised immune system who gets skin staph all the time. At first I noticed he breathed easier. Then I notice his staph drying up and his skin softening. His eyes look less cloudy and he seems to have less pain with his arthritis. I give him one pill a day and this seems enough for a 25 lb. dog. I am curious to see how it would work on a person now!

Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol - it works for me

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2608406님께서 Feb 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking Cell Forte while fighting breast cancer. I'm now 9 years cancer free and Cell Forte is still part of my daily routine that includes healthy diet, exercise, and time to appreciate life's blessings.

주의사항: iHerb는 사용자가 작성한 본 제품평가의 의료적 의견에 대해 보장하지 않습니다 면책사항.

Part of my anti-cancer regimen

8 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1689943님께서 Oct 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a survivor of melanoma, due in part to this product, I believe. I have used it consistantly since my diagnosis and have been cancer free for over 7 years.

IP-6-inositol

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer1603978님께서 Jun 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works wonders with the problem of OCD. It balances everything in your brain so the repetition is not there. It inhances immunity for viruses, bacteria, fungus, and cancer cells.

cell forte ip6

7 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

Reviewer2271399님께서 Nov 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product was introduced to me by a church sister of my who like myself was having severe menstral bleeds due to fibroids. I have had a reduction in the menstral bleeding and the fibriods feel some what smaller however; I do not have medical proof as yet as to there size at the moment but I do know the severe cramping and back pain have gone.I do believe the product is working for me and I would recommend to anyone with the same situation. The cycle is much lighter than what I am use to so I must say the product must be working cause I was bleeding for months at a time and that has considerably been reduced.

상품 1-5 중 전체 48 상품