KO

₩37,878

₩59,174

할인금액: ₩21,295 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
정렬

Amazing

Reviewer2128490님께서 Jul 13, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I read the reviews on this stuff and it seemed too good to be true. I gave it to my very old dog with a compromised immune system who gets skin staph all the time. At first I noticed he breathed easier. Then I notice his staph drying up and his skin softening. His eyes look less cloudy and he seems to have less pain with his arthritis. I give him one pill a day and this seems enough for a 25 lb. dog. I am curious to see how it would work on a person now!

Cell Forte IP-6 & Inositol - it works for me

Reviewer2608406님께서 Feb 13, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I started taking Cell Forte while fighting breast cancer. I'm now 9 years cancer free and Cell Forte is still part of my daily routine that includes healthy diet, exercise, and time to appreciate life's blessings.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Part of my anti-cancer regimen

Reviewer1689943님께서 Oct 17, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I am a survivor of melanoma, due in part to this product, I believe. I have used it consistantly since my diagnosis and have been cancer free for over 7 years.

IP-6-inositol

Reviewer1603978님께서 Jun 06, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product works wonders with the problem of OCD. It balances everything in your brain so the repetition is not there. It inhances immunity for viruses, bacteria, fungus, and cancer cells.

cell forte ip6

Reviewer2271399님께서 Nov 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

The product was introduced to me by a church sister of my who like myself was having severe menstral bleeds due to fibroids. I have had a reduction in the menstral bleeding and the fibriods feel some what smaller however; I do not have medical proof as yet as to there size at the moment but I do know the severe cramping and back pain have gone.I do believe the product is working for me and I would recommend to anyone with the same situation. The cycle is much lighter than what I am use to so I must say the product must be working cause I was bleeding for months at a time and that has considerably been reduced.

Fantastic Product

Reviewer2343217님께서 Jun 02, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

First, iherb has been the only place I have ordered vitamins and supplements for almost 10 years. I have never had a problem. They are a model of efficiency. Secondly, this is one of the only products that I think is a true hidden treasure. It does boost the immune system, is totally harmless, and has been a very important addition to my regimen. I am quite a cynic, but others noticed that my hair was thicker, and I noticed that my immune system was able to fight infections and my health issues are stable. It also is excellent for lowering blood pressure and glucose levels. Truely fantastic.

Cell Firte

Reviewer1625891님께서 Jun 23, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Within a short time of starting this product everyone to whom I have reccommended it, has felt a substantial increase in mood and energy.

IP6

Reviewer2220732님께서 Mar 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Excellent product I have been taking. Recommended to me by a relative who had a tumor under her eye which shrunk completely.

A big difference

Reviewer2652019님께서 Dec 17, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this stuff. I feel a difference when I don't take it.When I do I am more relaxed, mentally brighter, have better stamina and have more physical/mental energy.

best immune support

Reviewer2648100님께서 Dec 21, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Love this stuff. Nothing works as well as this, knocks out colds, upper respiratory, whatever ails ya! (or at least a lot)

상품 1-10 중 전체 41 상품