KO

1 별점
    평가 | 영어
    정렬

Best methylcobalamin

Reviewer1530118님께서 Apr 03, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Not all methylcobalamin is the same, there are huge differences in potency and it's not about the mg's. This is the best B12 I've tried. Most sublingual methylcobalamin has no noticeable effect on me. (No B12 alleviates my tiredness, but good B12 products make me sleep deeper.) This works better for me than some 10 mg products. Combined with some adenosylcobalamin the effect is very noticeable. Just don't chew it, but place it under your tongue or lip for maximal absorption.

Lasts a long time

Reviewer1870531님께서 Jun 01, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective, and long lasting. These do not melt in the mouth as quickly as the Jarrow methyl-B12 tablets, so I think I can absorb more of the methylcobalamin. Too bad each tablet only has 1mg of B12!

Energy, finally!

Reviewer1479595님께서 Apr 07, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

I definitely notice an energy increase on this. I have moderate ME/CFIDS. I take this with Solgar metafolin throughout the day, sublingually. Also, make sure you have potassium supplements on hand when you take this, to avoid getting leg cramps from low potassium. I was salt loading for orthostatic intolerance before taking this, now I am potassium loading and using only a normal amount of salt. This is a huge difference for me.

Excellent B12 for methylation

Reviewer2140768님께서 Oct 04, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Effective form of B12 that tastes great and is fast-dissolving. I chew them and let the product diffuse through the membranes of the mouth, which only takes a minute or so. I take B12 early in the day, which tends to have an energising effect. This product is invaluable if you are an under-methylator in which case you may feel fatigued, irritable, susceptible to hayfever, have elevated homocysteine and suffer from sleep problems. You might also benefit from taking extra methionine, however I would not suggest supplementing methionine in the absence of B12 plus a B-complex because B vitamins are essential in driving the methylation cycle and lowering toxic homocysteine levels.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great Price!! GOOD FOR BARIATRIC PATIENTS!

Reviewer2726606님께서 Jan 01, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are SO much better than the other B12 "expensive" chewable recc'd to my husband by the hospital. The price is better and so it the taste!

Taste great - chewable

DebraLeGere님께서 Oct 30, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

These are chewable and taste great. Using in addition to B complex and seem to be helping with stress and energy level.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

food based B-complex is working better for my energy support...

PracticalReviews님께서 Oct 26, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

i read about this product at a site forum called Phoenix Rising and decided to try it,it IS the Methyl B12 superior form but my body is not getting the energy it needs from it as it gets it from B-complex's that are based on a whole food with high B12 and not on synthetic B's.also,this product irritate my gums with its sweetener content ...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews

think they work

Reviewer3359533님께서 Dec 20, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

not a huge noticable difference, but maybe a little.

Enzymatic Therapy B12 Infusion Chewable

Reviewer2222288님께서 Apr 17, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Enzymatic Therapy is a company known for their product quality. I am very satisfied with this one

Good taste - Less acidic

Reviewer1203742님께서 Sep 19, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product because it's less acidic than some other sublingual B12 tablets, and my nine year old daughter likes the taste.

상품 1-10 중 전체 24 상품