KO

₩16,319

₩25,486

할인금액: ₩9,167 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

• Formerly Prevail.

• 평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Relief

Reviewer1941531님께서 Feb 12, 2010 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been on a generic of Prilosec for at least a year and my doctor had recommended I increase the dosage. Thanks to Acid Ease, I'm off the prescription drug and am doing fine. I'm relieved to be off the heavy drug and happy to find relief from acid reflux in a safer way.

Really helps!

Reviewer2000421님께서 Dec 10, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have hyperacidity and stomachaches and gas pains everyday.. this helps tremendously! And as you age you dont have as many digestive enzymes so you need to take supplemental enzymes.

works for me!

Reviewer1664761님께서 Aug 24, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have chronic problems with acid reflux, but have been taking two capsules daily, with breakfast and dinner. My need for antacid tablets has fallen way off. No complaints at all, and glad to have something that helps without preventing my stomach from making the acid that's necessary to digest food and absorb nutrients.

Great for Indigestion

Reviewer2061099님께서 May 19, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I like this product for indigestion, or that too full, bloated feeling you can get after a large meal. It also helps to take it in between meals if you are experiencing gas, stomach upset, etc. It is gentler than other enzymes formulas because it does not contain any protein digesting enzymes and actually helps you digest the food in your stomach instead of shutting down digestion with an antacid.

worked well

Reviewer2153251님께서 Apr 15, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I was having terrible pain every time I ate. I'm normally very healthy. I cut out wine and coffee and took this. After two weeks I feel fine! I did notice a big difference immediately when taking this before meals.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Acid-Ease truly eases acid!

Reviewer3009626님께서 Jan 16, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I love this product. I have acid reflux and have been unable to tolerate any prescription drugs for my condition. Acid-Ease came to my rescue and has helped not only relieve the pain but actually healed my esophagus as well. I am ever so grateful.

Great for acid indigestion

Reviewer1366194님께서 Dec 26, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have MCS, and gastritis is one of the first symptoms that I get after exposure to a chemical. I start taking these righ away, and they alleviate the symptoms almost immediately. They've been tremendously helpful.

Good and effective product

Reviewer1620993님께서 Oct 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Friend of mine recommended a similar product for acid reflux. When I researched it on iHerb I found Acid Ease and have used it now for about a month. It works very well and does reduce the problems I was having with acid reflux. Certainly is a worth while product. UPDATE: After a year or two of using this formula I report that I stopped having Acid Reflux after using this product for several months. Now I only take the product when I feel digestive upset coming on at bedtime. My Acid Reflux problem is solved. Excellent product.

Acid reduction

Reviewer1024001님께서 Jan 11, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Very effective in relieving acid indigestion. Fast acting and more natural than O.T.C. components. Highly recommend

Another Good Homeopathic medicine

Reviewer1077786님께서 Apr 05, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

I'm beginning to wonder about prescription medicines. This product works for my daughter, when the prescription meds did not.

상품 1-10 중 전체 34 상품