KO

평가 | 영어
    한국어 (0)
    정렬

Acid Ease

5714688891667453826님께서 Jun 21, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

Made me very sick from first capsule.Before I was taking AbsorAid which made me sick after 1,5 month so I was looking for sth without Protease.Although Acid Ease doesn't have protease-has made me very sick for about 4 days.I don't know why?? Anyway.....Delivery was very fast(like always).

Acid ease

4784065058682368146님께서 Jan 24, 2014 에 작성하셨습니다.

This product is excellent for reducing acid reflux

heartburn

Reviewer1057924님께서 Jul 10, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

very helpful

Taking for gastritis

5471926609410570203님께서 Jan 02, 2013 에 작성하셨습니다.

I've been taking this for gastritis and it seems to be helping.

Better Than Prescription Medication

5638223780052594775님께서 Dec 23, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Acid Ease was recommended in a health manual and I gave it a try. I was taking Prilosec for the 14-day prescribed time period, but afterward I wanted something herbal and natural and this was it! It works great when I am drinking coffee or eating acidic food. This will be reordered for sure. Love it.

Good and effective product

Reviewer1620993님께서 Oct 07, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Friend of mine recommended a similar product for acid reflux. When I researched it on iHerb I found Acid Ease and have used it now for about a month. It works very well and does reduce the problems I was having with acid reflux. Certainly is a worth while product. UPDATE: After a year or two of using this formula I report that I stopped having Acid Reflux after using this product for several months. Now I only take the product when I feel digestive upset coming on at bedtime. My Acid Reflux problem is solved. Excellent product.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

1 명의 이용자께서 다음의 상품평이 유용함을 확인하셨습니다.

No go for me

Reviewer1333587님께서 Sep 22, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Did not help me, won't buy again.

이 상품평이 도움이 되었나요?

Great for acid indigestion.

Reviewer1641883님께서 Aug 24, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

Find these capsules are helping acid indigestion / reflux. Better than other products have tried. Will buy again.

works great

Reviewer1052411님께서 Jul 30, 2012 에 작성하셨습니다.

I don't take this with meals, I use it at night to calm my acid reflux. I've been using it for about six months and it really helps. I also use Nature's Plus licorice (DGL) caps with this product.

Excellent

Reviewer3086875님께서 Oct 08, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Immediate and long term beneficial effects.

상품 1-10 중 전체 33 상품