KO

₩15,939

₩24,893

할인금액: ₩8,954 (36% 할인)

상품평 쓰기

죄송하지만, 이 제품은 이제 재고가 없습니다.

평가 | 영어
한국어 (0)
정렬

Fixed the problem

KiwiKent님께서 May 14, 2015 에 작성하셨습니다.

My wife had a bone spur on a disc in her back causing nerve pain down her arm for 6 months. She was in a fair bit of pain. We tried this combination on the recommendation of Terry Lemerond. 3 days after taking this the pain went away. She and everyone else was amazed. The next step for her was surgery. Incredible results! Only down side to this product is some of the ingredients. Bit of a debate on risk of Magnesium stearate. Silicon Dioxide (Flow Agent)is another additive that helps prevent the active ingredients from clumping together. It absorbs moisture, which makes it an ideal anti-caking agent but seems to be alright. This contains titanium dioxide which there are no long-term safety testing on humans. According to the Canadian Center for Occupational Health and Safety, titanium dioxide may be a human carcinogen. Like with all supplements do the "common sense test" and ask the question: Does titanium dioxide occur naturally in the indigenous human food supply? The answer to that is, of course, absolutely not. That's why holistic nutritionists and nutritionally-aware consumers are increasingly seeking to avoid this ingredient in anything they eat or swallow. If it's not part of the food supply in nature, and if it hasn't been proven safe for human consumption, why would you want to introduce an unnatural chemical into your diet in the first place? Wouldn't recommend this product long term. If this review helped click YES and click on the blue text above (kiwikent) for more reviews.

Excellent Product

Reviewer2264261님께서 Dec 27, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

Enzymatic Therapy was recommended by the owner of our local health food store. For some odd reason, I was having calcium deposits build up on the side of my fingers. He mentioned that my body was not processing calcium properly and it was settling one deposit at a time on my joints of my fingers. I take this product faithfully and have noticed that it is breaking down these deposits. I have issues with "titanium dioxide", which colors the product white. It is banned in Canada, and the U.S. allows it, considering it natural. I have no choice with the product because the owner of the health food store could not cross reference this product's ingredients with a healthy choice. I will still use it.

WORKS WELL WITH TIME

Reviewer2940577님께서 Nov 14, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

LESSENS THE EFFECTS OF SOME BONE SPURS.

Acid-A-cal

Reviewer3234546님께서 Aug 02, 2009 에 작성하셨습니다.

Helps to disolve kidney stones.

Back surgery

Reviewer2705466님께서 Jun 25, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband had massive back surgery and the surgeon wanted him to take calcium to rebuild and fuse the bones. X-rays at first showed regular healing. I put him on Acid-A-Cal and at his last visit, the surgeon was amazed at how fast he's improved and the bone is regenerating. I also use Acid-A-Cal for my heel spurs, it gives me great relief.

Disoloved my heel spurs!

5313842820507394840님께서 Nov 25, 2016 에 작성하셨습니다.

An health advisor advised me to take 3 to 4 Acid A Cal with meals 3 times a day and take Vit K-2 once a day to help it work better and faster. Take it and stay with it. Depends how big your spur is it will dissolve it within 1 to 4 months. It took me 4 months cause I had big heal spurs but I could feel it working already in the first month. This WORKS!!! I would think it would work on calcium deposits in your body too.

L.GAGNON

Reviewer1020724님께서 Apr 13, 2008 에 작성하셨습니다.

Does an axacellent job of compensating the lack of HCL

pain relief

Reviewer1872972님께서 Oct 18, 2007 에 작성하셨습니다.

I have a bone spur in my foot. Taking this tends to keep the ph level balanced and reduces the pain.

My husband uses this

Reviewer3311622님께서 Jun 10, 2011 에 작성하셨습니다.

My husband uses this for arthritis pain in his knee. He takes 1 pill in the AM. He still has knee pain but not as often as he did before but he tries different things to keep it at bay so I'm not sure if this is helping or something else he is using.

상품 1-9 중 전체 9 상품